British Speedway Forum
BossMan

Rye House (hackney) V Belle Vue

I refuse to put Hackney v Belle Vue because we all know it's the Cobra's team re-branded. :rolleyes:

Not a bad BV team but can't see anything other than a home win.

Does anyone have any team news and indeed is anybody going? I know of 12 people that are not going :shock:

I refuse to put Hackney v Belle Vue because we all know it's the Cobra's team re-branded. :rolleyes:

Does anyone have any team news and indeed is anybody going? I know of 12 people that are not going :shock:

Will you change the record this is getting boring now from you and your negativity towards towards Hackney. What is needed is positive support for all 7 riders.

Edited by bradfordslider

Sorry to upset bradfordslider and a few others, but the four of us aren't going either. £34 for a NL meeting is a little steep for us, what with a couple of Rockets Northern tours in May and the Cardiff GP weekend to finance, plus both of the Ipswich meetings on Monday!! ... We'll have to make do with a kebab and the European GP on Sky .. Not that we're not supporters of the junior side. We ventured down to Lakeside last Friday and were entertained over 2 matches for £17.50 each!! BARGAIN!!!!!

Edited by Shadders

Bring me sunshine in your smile ,Bring me laughter all the while, NOT

This should be a good meeting,. :lol: Belle Vue have a decent side, and with mr entertainer Jason Garrity at reserve probably getting up to 7 rides expect fireworks..Hawks should line up as per last week at Lakeside...This is just my opinion and i know the admission prices at Rye are about the highest any where and everyone has a choice whether to attend or not,,,but do we all need to know ,if this one, or that one ,are not going.. No offence guys ,and im aware Shadders spends shed loads on away Rockets meetings. .But it gets a bit boring hearing this on a regular basis.. Can we have a few posts from fans who are going ,,after all there must be some well heeled fans out there that enjoy watching the youngsters progress ;)...

I refuse to put Hackney v Belle Vue because we all know it's the Cobra's team re-branded.

So I guess we can take it that you are going to keep up this extraordinarily childish attitude all year!! :rolleyes:

So I guess we can take it that you are going to keep up this extraordinarily childish attitude all year!! :rolleyes:

Mr Parsloes,it is only whinging on a regular basis that keeps bossman going.

Mr Parsloes,it is only whinging on a regular basis that keeps bossman going.

To be honest I did it purely to wind him up and it worked haha.

....... so here we go

So let me see, I start a thread that nobody else can be bothered to start.:rolleyes:

I state why:

I refuse to call them Hackney.

I think BV has a decent team.

That the home team will win.

And that 12 of my friends will not be going – never gave a reason why?

..... and all this makes me a bad person who is not entitled to an opinion – you guys definitely need to get out more. :lol:

Waco – I have never said a bad word about Ben or indeed the NL itself in fact I can count on one hand the amount of home meetings I've missed at Rye over the last 5 years (both PL and NL) – not bad for a non-Rye supporter and indeed a student that did not receive any discount! :rofl:

Parsloes – So I guess we can take it you are going to keep up this extraordinary attitude all year!! – Hmm out with those double exclamation marks again, you've already been told it does not mean your statement is more important on other threads.:nono:

For the record please give us a clue to what you have contributed – if anything – in monetary terms to Speedway in the last 5 years. Then we can get into a big discussion on how you think you are always right in anything and everything to do with speedway, despite the fact you very rarely go.

We all know I am entitled to my opinion and I am indeed offering opinions for lots of people at Rye that simply do not use this forum. If you firmly believe that something is wrong then the only way to change that is to keep reminding people how wrong that is, and gain support on the way.

To be honest I did it purely to wind him up and it worked haha.

....... so here we go

So let me see, I start a thread that nobody else can be bothered to start.:rolleyes:

I state why:

I refuse to call them Hackney.

I think BV has a decent team.

That the home team will win.

And that 12 of my friends will not be going – never gave a reason why?

..... and all this makes me a bad person who is not entitled to an opinion – you guys definitely need to get out more. :lol:

Waco – I have never said a bad word about Ben or indeed the NL itself in fact I can count on one hand the amount of home meetings I've missed at Rye over the last 5 years (both PL and NL) – not bad for a non-Rye supporter and indeed a student that did not receive any discount! :rofl:

Parsloes – So I guess we can take it you are going to keep up this extraordinary attitude all year!! – Hmm out with those double exclamation marks again, you've already been told it does not mean your statement is more important on other threads.:nono:

For the record please give us a clue to what you have contributed – if anything – in monetary terms to Speedway in the last 5 years. Then we can get into a big discussion on how you think you are always right in anything and everything to do with speedway, despite the fact you very rarely go.

We all know I am entitled to my opinion and I am indeed offering opinions for lots of people at Rye that simply do not use this forum. If you firmly believe that something is wrong then the only way to change that is to keep reminding people how wrong that is, and gain support on the way.

Whehey! Gloves off! :wink::P

Whehey! Gloves off! :wink::P

Ha Ha - well you have had 1 or 2 bouts with DB on here ;):P

Ha Ha - well you have had 1 or 2 bouts with DB on here ;):P

To be honest Bossman I can't see anything wrong with your opening statement :approve:

It is a majority of the Cobras from last season racing under the Hackney name, however what would you consider to be a Hackney team exactly? Zenon Plech and Barry Thomas perhaps? :rofl:

I'll be going, mainly because I can't make either of Monday's meetings and I want my fix. If I was attending Monday I wouldn't be able to afford this on top. The Hawks will win, I'm really looking forward to seeing Garrity race though. Always entertaining.

Edited by RocketBen1

Hmm, what makes you think I "very rarely go" to Speedway? :unsure: And I spend MANY hours all unpaid, working for the sport at a number of tracks.. Your main contribution appears to be this shocking Calibri font!!! :rolleyes:

It is a majority of the Cobras from last season racing under the Hackney name, however what would you consider to be a Hackney team exactly? Zenon Plech and Barry Thomas perhaps? :rofl:

I'll be going, mainly because I can't make either of Monday's meetings and I want my fix. If I was attending Monday I wouldn't be able to afford this on top. The Hawks will win, I'm really looking forward to seeing Garrity race though. Always entertaining.

Nothing to do with the riders – just against a name being used under false pretences and people on here claiming “It’s a London team” :party:

Hmm, what makes you think I "very rarely go" to Speedway? :unsure: And I spend MANY hours all unpaid, working for the sport at a number of tracks.. Your main contribution appears to be this shocking Calibri font!!! :rolleyes:

Because YOU have stated that fact many times on here plus you never answered my question – how much money have YOU spent on entrance fees in the last 5 years?