British Speedway Forum

Was there anyone else taking part,or am I stone dead last. :(

Was there anyone else taking part,or am I stone dead last. :(

You were moving up the table a bit until the final round when most scored minus points ... those that didnt post scored 0 .....

relegating you to LAST !!

You were moving up the table a bit until the final round when most scored minus points ... those that didnt post scored 0 .....

relegating you to LAST !!

I have to admit I was very tempted not to play the final round as I knew most would be on minus points. As it turned out, it would have elevated me to 3rd had I not played! Maybe there could be a way to avoid this tactic next year?

-5 points to anyone not taking part for that GP? And if someone doesn't take part for say 3 GPs they're dropped from the standings? Although I didn't take part until Cardiff, and missed 1 round after that! :oops:

Edited by William Fisher-Jones

There will be points deducted for those that dont post next season and there may well be a few changes too ;)

I will also be looking at starting an Elite League comp too, but we have to see what teams and riders are around first.