British Speedway Forum

As far as i'm aware you can't have assets in the National League :unsure: The riders Kings Lynn got from the club were assets from the time Mildenhall were in the Premier League.

You couldn't have assets in the old Conference League - but I think that you can in the National League :unsure:

You couldn't have assets in the old Conference League - but I think that you can in the National League :unsure:

Oh right, thanks for the info, I stand corrected :)

As a Fen Tigers fan who doesnt also support Ipswich all im interested in is the Fen Tigers.

If Heeps signs he will sign as an asset of Ipswich so this doesnt benefit the Fen Tigers at all. Be interested if the Mildenhall SMS people give anything to Heeps before we find out if he can ride for Mildenhall. If they do, and he doesnt ride, then why are SMS Mildenhall giving money to help Ipswich.

Out of interest the Mildenhall promotion never confirmed what happened earlier this season when Halsey, Blackbird and Baseby were all announced as full transfers.

Yes they were, they were transferred to Ipswich and are Ipswich assets not Mildenhall assets :nono:

Interesting post this 'FenTiger666' are you saying all Mildenhall riders not on loan are assets of Ipswich? What do you base this on have you actual proof of this or is it guess work? Its not that I dont believe what you say but just like to know the correct facts :t:

As a Fen Tigers fan who doesnt also support Ipswich all im interested in is the Fen Tigers.

If Heeps signs he will sign as an asset of Ipswich so this doesnt benefit the Fen Tigers at all. Be interested if the Mildenhall SMS people give anything to Heeps before we find out if he can ride for Mildenhall. If they do, and he doesnt ride, then why are SMS Mildenhall giving money to help Ipswich.

Out of interest the Mildenhall promotion never confirmed what happened earlier this season when Halsey, Blackbird and Baseby were all announced as full transfers.

Yes they were, they were transferred to Ipswich and are Ipswich assets not Mildenhall assets :nono:

I am Secretary of the SMS Supporters Club and I can tell you that we do not give individual riders money. We support riders by contributing the meeting raffle monies for the purchase of riders tyres and fuel. We have raised money for the Academy and will continue to raise funds to support the Club, but no monies have been given to any individual rider. If you wish to become a member of the SMS Supporters Club, the annual fee is £5.00 and you will receive a regular breakdown of our accounts with your Members Newsletter. We have always, and will continue to be, completely open with our accounts. If you wish to send me your details I will forward you an SMS Supporters Club Membership form. Carol Reynolds.

I am Secretary of the SMS Supporters Club and I can tell you that we do not give individual riders money. We support riders by contributing the meeting raffle monies for the purchase of riders tyres and fuel. We have raised money for the Academy and will continue to raise funds to support the Club, but no monies have been given to any individual rider. If you wish to become a member of the SMS Supporters Club, the annual fee is £5.00 and you will receive a regular breakdown of our accounts with your Members Newsletter. We have always, and will continue to be, completely open with our accounts. If you wish to send me your details I will forward you an SMS Supporters Club Membership form. Carol Reynolds.

An excellent reply Carol :approve:

Just to say, having seen the lad do 8 laps this afternoon after the meeting, i can see why so many people are predicting big things for this young man. And again I repeat anyone who improves the league is welcome to ride in it in my opinion,partisan rules do nothing to improve the leagues standard.

Edited by 2ndbendpostie

An excellent reply Carol :approve:

Just to say, having seen the lad do 8 laps this afternoon after the meeting, i can see why so many people are predicting big things for this young man. And again I repeat anyone who improves the league is welcome to ride in it in my opinion,partisan rules do nothing to improve the leagues standard.

Can't wait to see him ride on Saturday.My attendance at NL matches this year has certainly fallen away partly due to the ruling barring foriegn riders. Surely they need more not less customers, it's not just a 'development' league,it needs to be a viable, exciting 3rd tier?

Doesn't even make sense from a nationalistic point of view as there are no restrictions at all in the PL so all these Brits will have nowhere to go to after their NL stints as riding against weaker riders each week PL teams will opt for higher standard foreign riders.

Interesting post this 'FenTiger666' are you saying all Mildenhall riders not on loan are assets of Ipswich? What do you base this on have you actual proof of this or is it guess work? Its not that I dont believe what you say but just like to know the correct facts :t:

Cant say all riders not on load but its a fact that Halsey, Baseby and Blackbird are Ipswich assets. The paperwork signed received by the BSPA was on Ipswich headed paper and confirmed the three above were to be transferred to Ipswich, two from Poole and one from Kings Lynn.

Also Adam Portwood has, apparently written on Facebook last night he is the new Number 6 for the Fen Tigers. If that means he is replacing Nick Laurence what does that mean for Cameron Heeps ???

it means what i been telling you for weeks,heeps dont have a dual passport at present,so he wont be riding for the fentigers,hes here in the uk so he must have had a passport to travel!!!!

Its all that is needed to ride in the nl,so why didnt he ride yesterday????

After mildenhall lied and fiddled the papers for taylor poole to get him on a 3 average,the bspa are probably watching them like a hawk

Cant say all riders not on load but its a fact that Halsey, Baseby and Blackbird are Ipswich assets. The paperwork signed received by the BSPA was on Ipswich headed paper and confirmed the three above were to be transferred to Ipswich, two from Poole and one from Kings Lynn.

So are you one of the girls that deals with said paperwork or one of the committee that rumber stamps it. Either way, as you must have access to confidential paperwork can we have a copy of the chairman's expenses form next please? Edited by ASV

it means what i been telling you for weeks,heeps dont have a dual passport at present,so he wont be riding for the fentigers,hes here in the uk so he must have had a passport to travel!!!!

Its all that is needed to ride in the nl,so why didnt he ride yesterday????

After mildenhall lied and fiddled the papers for taylor poole to get him on a 3 average,the bspa are probably watching them like a hawk

Oh dear, oh dear, another subscriber to the Twats gazette. Let me guess maybe an interest or affiliation ( A-FIL-E-A-SHONE ) to or with Scunthorpe somewhere along the line maybe?.

There is the possibilty that paperwork has to be processed by the BSPA? which is why he didn't ride, or jet lag after arriving late Thursday - but that does not fit your rant so let's ignore eh!

If he does not have the neccesary qualifications ( sorry for the big word ) then he won't get clearance to ride, but we get to see him after meetings - shame for the tracks that we visit though, I would have thought more people through the turnstiles ( for you "gate" ) would have been welcome.

P.S.Capital letters to start sentences can be used either by pressing the Caps Lock or the key underneath with the little arrow, and ask teacher for lessons in grammar. One question needs only 1 question mark really, but perhaps counting is not a skill either :rofl:

Edited by norwichkev
  • Like 1

Oh dear, oh dear, another subscriber to the Twats gazette. Let me guess maybe an interest or affiliation ( A-FIL-E-A-SHONE ) to or with Scunthorpe somewhere along the line maybe?.

There is the possibilty that paperwork has to be processed by the BSPA? which is why he didn't ride, or jet lag after arriving late Thursday - but that does not fit your rant so let's ignore eh!

If he does not have the neccesary qualifications ( sorry for the big word ) then he won't get clearance to ride, but we get to see him after meetings - shame for the tracks that we visit though, I would have thought more people through the turnstiles ( for you "gate" ) would have been welcome.

P.S.Capital letters to start sentences can be used either by pressing the Caps Lock or the key underneath with the little arrow, and ask teacher for lessons in grammar. One question needs only 1 question mark really, but perhaps counting is not a skill either :rofl:

What an annoying irritating poster you are.

Roguetrader - have you run out of things to say resorting to name calling now...

I have a theory on you all Roguetrader, ASV, montie, your all jealous or Rob Godfrey, and as for frostylion your definitly jealous. Fentiger666 i doubt you are a mildenhall fan at all i think you are a sh** stirrer.

Edited by fentigers79
  • Like 1

Roguetrader - have you run out of things to say resorting to name calling now...

I have a theory on you all Roguetrader, ASV, montie, your all jealous or Rob Godfrey, and as for frostylion your definitly jealous. Fentiger666 i doubt you are a mildenhall fan at all i think you are a sh** stirrer.

Why would i be jealous? would you care to elaborate??

so you are rob godfrey :wink:

Erm i dont think so,im far better looking

maybe you could answer the question,what have i to jealous about?