British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iris123

Cardiff Date.slip Up Or What?

God damm right there is a slip up with the dat its in the middle of my first ever young team holiday MALIA HERE I COME . B)B)B)

What dya mean theres football on?

lol there might be a scottish ref there though!

:P

Splatty if you can find such a thing as a Scottish referee fit to referee any match you'll be lucky!

(I've just come from a match where a player with a bad injury was refused treatment and forced by the referee to crawl approx 15 yards to the touchline whilst he held up the game to watch him do it and I am not happy!)

Eddie Lennie comes from Scotland and reffed a match at the World Cup in Korea. Mind you he now lives in West Oz and has became normalised - oops naturalised. :P

Edited by Ozyace

Eddie Lennie comes from Scotland and reffed a match at the World Cup in Korea. Mind you he now lives in West Oz and has became normalised - oops naturalised. :P

Hmmmmm and you are hoping for a warm welcome when you come to Edinburgh :P:wink:

Just proves my point......theres no such thing as a decent Scottish refereee :sad:

Difference is while other federations allow their referees to admit mistakes, in Scotland they are tin pot little gods so you get the candidates to fit the role :angry:

ps as a football fan I do question your use of the word 'normal' when referring to referees! (sorry soul crew!)