British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Allsvenskan Live On The Net

Super stream. And the sun is shining. :t:

Ghostwalker, is there a score card with the line-ups please ? Alan.

Edited by brandonbee48
  • Like 1

I think it is terrific that they are giving us some English commentary. My heartfelt thanks. :t::t::t:

Thanks for the details too. Much appreciated. I guess i'm strange :lol: but this to me is REAL speedway. I love the atmosphere. Keep your 50,000 indoor arenas. :lol: Next best thing to being there from oh so far away on a dull cloudy , chilly day here.

• Like 2

Evening gents it's been a while :)

I watched the last one and they show what can be done by improving the product with the commentary.

It's a lovely little track and put's our dumps to shame.

As you said Alan it takes me back to the day when I used to stand on the terraces and watch speedway.

The racing isn't great but it's nice to watch young riders coming on and a few of the lesser lights of the top flight.

Whats the deal with Max Bogdanovs son? He is classed as a Swede. It was interesting watching the two of them last time and would have been cool to see them race each other. The kid had one good race last time so be nice to watch him improve.

I think it is terrific that they are giving us some English commentary. My heartfelt thanks. :t::t::t:

Thanks for the details too. Much appreciated. I guess i'm strange :lol: but this to me is REAL speedway. I love the atmosphere. Keep your 50,000 indoor arenas. :lol: Next best thing to being there from oh so far away on a dull cloudy , chilly day here.

I have to agree. Come on Gnistorna, my adopted Swedish team. :t:

Evening gents it's been a while :)

I watched the last one and they show what can be done by improving the product with the commentary.

It's a lovely little track and put's our dumps to shame.

As you said Alan it takes me back to the day when I used to stand on the terraces and watch speedway.

The racing isn't great but it's nice to watch young riders coming on and a few of the lesser lights of the top flight.

Whats the deal with Max Bogdanovs son? He is classed as a Swede. It was interesting watching the two of them last time and would have been cool to see them race each other. The kid had one good race last time so be nice to watch him improve.

Boy, Is it ever nice to have you back. :t::t::t: Welcome, dear friend. :drink:

• Like 1

He is not Bogdanovs son as far as I know. He is a local rider from Malmö who have emerged from their 80cc "whateveryoucallitinenglish".

Yeah nice to get back on the International section not gonna bother with the rest as not really in the mood for arguing with idiots over nothing :) :)

That's odd Ghostie as the name he has 'owicz' on the end of his name which means his dad is Bogdanov(s). It would go Bogdanov, Bogdanovs (son) or Bogdanova for a girl and Bogdanowicz for grandkid I think. Seems too much of a coincidence.

Is that Pekka Hautamakis kid?

I remember him from Belle Vue decent rider. Juha has been riding in this league for a few years two good rides.

I don't know about Juha Hautamäki. Ask F-s-p he should know.

Ref decides to freeze the heat.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Fantastic that they are following the thread.- answering Pandorum's query. Speedway friendship and greetings from the USA. :t: Alan.

• Like 1

Commentator gave them some stick and a bit of a fight back.

They have a decent side Thornblom and Berntzon have enough experience as does Ago in the top league and Lahti is better than this.

Fricke is becoming a very tidy rider to have in your team. He does a lot of leagues. Pity some of ours were not as ambitious as there is no excuse really but of course our riders seem to have plenty. :(

Fantastic that they are following the thread.- answering Pandorum's query. Speedway friendship and greetings from the USA. :t: Alan.

I missed that? I heard him talking about Maxim but was distracted by Face Book :)

I loved watching this league when it was free and it's great to be able to see matches again now and then.

They did? I wasn't paying attention as I had my focus on other stuff.

I loved watching this league when it was free and it's great to be able to see matches again now and then.

Yeah me too, then you could be at a meeting and then watch one of the others on your phone although you'd quickly run out of available broadband.

The quality wasn't that good and their streaming platform was quite unreliable, but it was free so you couldn't complain.

Then they became greedy and started charging silly money for the same non-working product and surprise surprise all viewers went away and

those behind the site (owned by the team together) said that the site wasn't profitable enough or something like that.

• Like 1

They did? I wasn't paying attention as I had my focus on other stuff.

They sure did. They said "regarding Bogdanovich's background and career .." and they couldn't have just plucked that out of thin air :lol: He actually said 'Regarding his start in the sport....'

You see what you miss when you are multi-tasking. :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1