British Speedway Forum

The garage is filling up rather nicely but unfortunately "my boys" need somewhere to excercise and what better place than in the woods :approve::P

For Poole there are loads of small B&B's actually on Wimborne Road within walking distance of the stadium.

Yeah I got the Burliegh hotel, a little more expensive then I hoped but hey it's my holiday and minutes away from the Stadium.

Really excited now. Come on GB!

Yeah I got the Burliegh hotel, a little more expensive then I hoped but hey it's my holiday and minutes away from the Stadium.

Thought that sounded familiar...noticed it this morning on my way to work. Makes a change I'm usually on autopilot at that time of the day :blink:

The Burleigh is all of 200 yards away from the stadium entrance so you won't have far to stumble back. Remind me closer to the time and I'll point you in the direction of some good watering holes and eating places in town! B)

Trust you to see that one  :lol:

Trust you to post it. :D

Touché Kev :lol:

I will definitely be going, I'm just deciding which hotel at the min. I think it will be brilliant and I am SO looking forward to it... ;)

Does anyone have suggestions for a place to stay in Poole for this for a family of 5 (including 2 special needs kids) that is not too expensive.

Crazysue, what about this place?

http://www.hoseasons.co.uk/holidays/uklodges/parks/rock.html

Would be perfect for a family. Have been trying to persuade my husband to go there in August but so far I've been unsuccessful :sad:

Does anyone have suggestions for a place to stay in Poole for this for a family of 5 (including 2 special needs kids) that is not too expensive.

Would be perfect for a family. Have been trying to persuade my husband to go there in August but so far I've been unsuccessful :sad:

Looks good thanks Joanne, but we are only able to go for the one night, so we will travel down on the saturday during the day and coming home sunday (can't make the Thursday one due to work commitments) and they only do a full weeks booking at that time of year.....anybody else have any suggestions?

Sounds like a plan rabbit,

although can't get too drunk before the racing? Can yo imagine the state of the programme? LoL

200 yards that beter than what I thought. He He He :D

although can't get too drunk before the racing? Can yo imagine the state of the programme? LoL

That's easily solved Sullizbabe. Get someone else to fill in the programme for you ;)

Really excited now. Come on GB!

party at the Burleigh then, get the beer in, if (wen ) team GB lift the cup :D

CHEERS :D:D

Looks good thanks Joanne, but we are only able to go for the one night, so we will travel down on the saturday during the day and coming home sunday (can't make the Thursday one due to work commitments) and they only do a full weeks booking at that time of year.....anybody else have any suggestions?

im in at the premier lodge, rooms still available but dont know how far from the track and u can book 4 just 1 nite including family rooms

hope it helps :):)

Get someone else to fill in the programme for you

LMAO - excellant plan midnight lady. any offers? :P

sirmatty - I'll party anywhere if GP win. LOL.

anyone else staying there?

:D