British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vog

Stoke Vs Buxton

So, we try again to run the second leg of this! Hopefully Stoke can get through, but we don't have Rambo, who is again riding for Sheffield. Jon Armstrong steps in to cover for him.

As for Buxton, no idea who is guesting in place of Ben Taylor...any clues?

Still, Stoke to win by about 10.

So, we try again to run the second leg of this! Hopefully Stoke can get through, but we don't have Rambo, who is again riding for Sheffield. Jon Armstrong steps in to cover for him.

more worry for the heathen hoards :nono::wink:

Guest has been revealed on the Potters website here then click on the live section.

Just in from the meeting and if Jamie Pickard does not have the biggest increase from start average this year I'd love to see the lad who does ride. Ok Buxton were not the biggest challenge tonight but had Jason Garrity, Robert Branford and Luke Priest who are decent riders and he still got a full max. The lad has really blossomed this year. Track didn't give up too much tonight but thought Branford rode the track well and looked quicker than most of the others. Not sure how Adam Allott has been riding the rest of the season but looked a shadow of the rider I have seen in the past. Jon was a welcome guest as always and the rest of the boys did well. Good to see Ben get some points that his efforts this year have deserved but hadn't got. Gareth emerged from nowhere and beat Robert in one race, don't think Branford was too happy with Isherwood as they tangled on the back straight. Looked like a racing knock to me. Tim continued his impressive form and he and Jamie must get a few premier rides soon. I hope all the hype about Jason hasn't affected him as he did ok tonight but never looked like setting any races alight, prehaps the track was to blame for that. James to me looks like a little Jon Armstrong...that is if there is such a thing, well done. Good to get through the meeting with all the lads out the other end, injury free. well done to all fourteen for giving a go.

All too easy for Stoke. Buxton were, at best, a 3 man team. Branford looked the best of them, Garrity tried but didn't do much, and Priest tried but again didn't really do much.

For Stoke, nice to see Reade score well, well deserved. Everyone scored well, though Isherwood is still a concern.

Awesome win for stoke.

Well done :approve:

Was a hard task right from off with only holding a one point advantage going into second leg, good effort from Branford though and Priest getting stuck in also, well done to Stoke and good luck in rest of knockout cup, very impressed with Jamie Pickard as well !