British Speedway Forum

Forgot to mention Bongo Brian was there as well,he said Pinstripe was a top bloke.

If only Pinstripe was on here to read that.....

Can`t believe they run out of `Bow :shock: in the second bend bar,that was a wrongun :lol:

You had help.

Will pass the message on to Pinny when I see him, DB :)

It was a very heavy fall. I think Morris did superbly considering he was riding a NL reserves bike and had to borrow all of his gear for the afternoon.

I think he was on sweetman's spare bike, Todd kurtz leathers and helmet. his first two races were excellent although he did start to make mistakes and threw points away. Pretty good showing considering.

I think he was on sweetman's spare bike, Todd kurtz leathers and helmet. his first two races were excellent although he did start to make mistakes and threw points away. Pretty good showing considering.

He was and a big thank you to him for quickly agreeing to do it as he arrived at Newport and I pounced on him to put in the request and giving him 5 minutes to sort out what he was using!!...maximum respect to him for this from me

Ah right, some guy said it was Richard Andrew's bike.

Top day out in the sunshine yesterday,reasonable meeting as well.

Good to meet up with BFD and Lunchy,and a cameo appearence from Snyper,who said he was hiding from Paulco :lol:

Can`t believe they run out of `Bow :shock: in the second bend bar,that was a wrongun :lol:

Take it you had a good afternoon then lol!