British Speedway Forum

Yeah, I never buy them in advance. Just pick up the cheapest on the day.

I always buy them on the day.

Either from the stadium ticket office at face value, or off a tout outside the ticket office at a knockdown price.

Ticketline in Westgate Street sell them.

Walked passed there this morning and they have adverts in the window for GP.

Actually Cardiff is getting ready as banners for the GP are now up all down Westgate Street.

Plus the mess from previous 2 nights Take That concerts has been cleared......

Yeah, I never buy them in advance. Just pick up the cheapest on the day.

Then go and sit wherever you want. ;)

anybody with any clue as to the entertainment on the day???

Yes, a certain Team GB rider outside Walkabout mouthing off at some random people and getting a lift in a police van, possibly.

Yes, a certain Team GB rider outside Walkabout mouthing off at some random people and getting a lift in a police van, possibly.

Barker or Bridger - isnt Barker second reserve - surely he wont be getting sloppy drunk and acting the goat this year !

isnt Barker second reserve - surely he wont be getting sloppy drunk and acting the goat this year !

If they are going from the British Final result, the meeting reserves would be Tai Woffinden and Edward Kennett

Do keep up. Barker replaced Kennett 4 or 5 days ago.

Ive not kept up :oops: Why has Barker replced Kennett?

Ive not kept up :oops: Why has Barker replced Kennett?

I didn't know this either. I should think Kennett is sick of being reserve for this meeting by now.

anybody with any clue as to the entertainment on the day???

Last years entertainment was pretty good... Friday night in the Walkabout. Jason Doyle and Darcy Ward pissed and making total arses of themselves before being thrown out by a burly female bouncer. Watching Ward being chased around the bar by her before she "removed him from the premises" was probably the highlight of the weekend!!

Also, in 2008, Andrew Tully being chased down St Mary's Street by the Heddlu at 3am!!

Edited by Shadders

Last years entertainment was pretty good... Friday night in the Walkabout. Jason Doyle and Darcy Ward pissed and making total arses of themselves before being thrown out by a burly female bouncer. Watching Ward being chased around the bar by her before she "removed him from the premises" was probably the highlight of the weekend!!

Also, in 2008, Andrew Tully being chased down St Mary's Street by the Heddlu at 3am!!

She's my favourite bouncer in the world. Which isn't difficult because most of them are knobs.