British Speedway Forum

School Holidays and the football season will have started. This will be the lowest Cardiff attendance ever IMO.

There was no other choice, either that date or no Cardiff next year. The Stadium is only available in June/July/August due to football & rugby union, but next year the olympics are using it in July & start of August, can't be used in June as pitch will be being prepared so is perfect for Olympics.

Just booked our tickets.

Very very disappointed with the ticketing structure they have put in place. There are 16 of us that go every year. Each year we have sat in the same place give or take a row or two. We book 3x family tickets, 1 Senior citizen ticket, 1 child ticket and 2 adult tickets.

This year there are NO senior citizens tickets and you can only but family tickets in certain blocks. This wouldn't bother us, but then they tell you you CAN'T buy any other tickets except family tickets in these blocks. Meaning that our group would have to sit in two totally different blocks.

The way we have had to buy tickets so we can all sit together has cost us an extra £150 for tickets.

How do they expect to encourage people to attend when they make it harder and more expensive for a large family to attend !

Just a word of warning for anyone who may find themselves in a similar situation !

Not impressed :nono:

Edited by Stokepotter

3 hours on phone trying to book tickets for cardiff missed the world team cup held on for so long half way through phone went dead thank you ticket master god forbid you might put enough people on the phones to cope the biggest shower of rubbish i have ever had to deal since the local sewage works blew up. internet not able to connect to web page thanks once again thicket master

Got as far as booking tickets online and system crashed before confirmatin so don't know it tickets booked or not. Now holding to speak to a human and if I hear that woman apologising for me having to hold again I will shove her apology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had the same problem obviously this is not an isolated problem i am sick to death of being stuffed by the powers that be who organise these big events we have been every year since it started in cardiff now we find the area we used to sit in is familys only what the hell is going on with this sport we call speedway????? ticket prices have gone up also and let me guess the accomodation prices will have also i bet

Just tried booking family tickets via this number Phone No 0161 385 1229 only to be told there are not enough tickets available for this options surely they are having a laugh at my expense now :mad::angry:

:angry::angry: they are an absolute pile of babba!!!!!!! we have booked ours now after nearly 4 hours!!!!!!!!!!! :

There was no other choice, either that date or no Cardiff next year. The Stadium is only available in June/July/August due to football & rugby union, but next year the olympics are using it in July & start of August, can't be used in June as pitch will be being prepared so is perfect for Olympics.

The 6 Nations Rugby is finished by the middle of March.

Great that we know when this is on now next year :party: The engine start time is 6pm in 2012 an hour later than the past couple of years.

Don't panic folks, you've got 58 weeks to get your tickets.

Don't panic folks, you've got 58 weeks to get your tickets.

And to think I only started to panic at about 3pm on the day this year I had no ticket :D

And to think I only started to panic at about 3pm on the day this year I had no ticket :D

:rofl: