British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ben Alderton

Speedway World Cup Team Line Ups

Woffinden is the team GB petulant little boy that Ward is for the Aussies... not sure our petulant little boy is as talented though. Referring to the Drymel brothers as 'sisters' is school ground pathetic cheap jibe.

If have ward everyday of the week your 100% right woffinden looked a complete idiot he needs to grow up so much

Can someone take Woffinden's cap off his head and bend the bloody peak?!? He looks like a right twonk

This is a world away from last year's meeting......there is just one line out by the fence and the meeting is pretty much decided with three fifths of the programme still to go. The only thing which is better is the atmosphere, these Poles are noisy beggars :D

And even better, made steve brum look even more of one, if thats possible!

Ho ho ho. Tai "world class in the SGP and SWC" Woffinden. He was propping up the 2010 GP series and has failed to score in the 2011 world cup as yet . What planet does SteveBum live oN?!

he'll blame the track :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Woffinden is the team GB petulant little boy that Ward is for the Aussies... not sure our petulant little boy is as talented though. Referring to the Drymel brothers as 'sisters' is school ground pathetic cheap jibe.

made even worse by the fact that he didnt know if Ales was ok or not....... he obviously fell akwardly and could have done his collarbone easily

made even worse by the fact that he didnt know if Ales was ok or not....... he obviously fell akwardly and could have done his collarbone easily

Its Ales' first meeting back after puncturing a lung and having surgery on his shoulder in May, he was supposed to out for 2 months so this is an early comeback...................and he lands on his shoulder !!

I wonder if the Czech fans are slagging off their riders and manager? You think GB are crap, the Czechs can't even beat a four man team of second strings.

I wonder if the Czech fans are slagging off their riders and manager? You think GB are crap, the Czechs can't even beat a four man team of second strings.

Different expectations I suspect, I guess they didn't expect to be competitive. This is a GB team that really should be a lot closer and just look a bit all over the place in so many ways

I am finding it a slightly more fascinating battle.

Eddie Kennett just overtook Dryml. I expect dumb and dumber will be speaking about "spectacular speedway" now for a bit.

Cant fault Kennett for that, tried his balls off.

Who said Kennett can't ride Lynn? He looks our quickest rider.

Different expectations I suspect, I guess they didn't expect to be competitive. This is a GB team that really should be a lot closer and just look a bit all over the place in so many ways

Well they've picked it up in the last two races and are now only 9 behind the Poles. Some people are just too quick to stick the knife in, yet at the beginning they were saying stop whinging and get behind the team!