British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Rnd 12 Sunday 3rd July

Ok, here's one for some of our Polish friends or perhaps anyone else a little more 'in the know'. I've been watching the Pila Liga 2 meeting updates on Sportowefakty and I can't work out what is going on with Shamek Pawlicki. He seemed to take a 5:1 with Piotr in his first programmed ride and then seems to appear for the rest of his rides up until heat 14 as replacements for other riders. Yet no other programmed rides appear for him between heats 2-14

He then took a ride in Heat 14 (with no replacement noted next to his name on the update screen).

Am I going mad?

Here is the link:

http://live.sportowefakty.pl/launch_speedway_2845.html

Everything's correct - if you ride with number 7 or 15 you ride as a reserve rider and you can replace any of your team mates up to 4 times (5 if TR is used). You have to ride in at least one heat, which is heat 2 in Division 1 & 2 (or heat 1 in Ekstraliga).

Edited by Mateusz

Can someone get rid of that sunset please. I hate them :lol:

he was a reserve for this meeting !!

He is well known at Wimborne Rd for his reserve exploits :lol:

Alan.

Can someone get rid of that sunset please. I hate them :lol:

I would've believed anyone but you with that sentence. ;)

Check your PM's .. ;)

Will do. Hope you are well. Alan. :cheers:

What's the best stream then guys? I'm watching the Sopcast stream through VLC and it aint great to be honest.

Will do. Hope you are well. Alan. :cheers:

I'm great Alan .. :cheers:

What's the best stream then guys? I'm watching the Sopcast stream through VLC and it aint great to be honest.

Ditto .. :unsure:

Everything's correct - if you ride with number 7 or 15 you ride as a reserve rider and you can replace any of your team mates up to 4 times (5 if TR is used). You have to ride in at least one heat, which is heat 2 in Division 1 & 2 (or heat 1 in Ekstraliga).

Thanks Mateusz,

I never considered he might be a reserve! Am used to seeing Polish reserves in Heat 1 (because that's where they ride in Ekstraliga I presumed it would be the same). Thought Shamek was Pila's number 1 (which seemed logical when he went out in heat 2 - because the Ekstraliga number ones do!).

Can't believe he is even riding in Liga 2, never mind as a reserve!

Cheers.

Excellent race between Skonicki and Gollob.