British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
longlivefrankie

Motorhead Song On World Cup Advert?

whats the title of the motorhead song on the sky world cup advert - chorus goes "way too fast" anybody know?

whats the title of the motorhead song on the sky world cup advert - chorus goes "way too fast" anybody know?

I think it's Speedfreak mate :drink:

Forget New York, New York.....Speedfreak, Speedfreak, Speedfreak so good obrien48 named it three times :)

Forget New York, New York.....Speedfreak, Speedfreak, Speedfreak so good obrien48 named it three times :)

What can I say - I just love, love, love Motorhead :party:

First band I ever went to see and came out drunk, deaf and with no voice left - now that was a gig and a half :t:

Edited by obrien48

First band I ever went to see and came out drunk, deaf and with no voice left - now that was a gig and a half :t:

Are you sure you weren't on stage playing? only, any time i've seen Motorhead that's the exact state the BAND leaves the stage after their last song!

I must have seen Motorhead live over 20 times now :cheers: seeing them again at Knebworth on Sunday and again in Norwich later in the year, fantastic band

thanks all

Wurzel went to the big gig in the sky this morning :sad: RIP