British Speedway Forum

KB choking again. Maybe matt ford will sign him next year.

Pearson did say the joker Bjerre is at the back.....................at least it sounded like it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why 'choke'? Most races have four class riders in them, someone has to come last.

Another bus sized gap left for the Pole there, this time by Batchelor. Get your back wheel to that fence and block 'em!!!

Ward and Watt have cost the Aussies.

If Sullivan replaced one of these clowns then we would of won.

Holder and Crump are class and Batch is sharp from the gate but his bike is slow.

Aussies are really the champions, Poland have to win by 4 points as that removes the Joker element to be the true champions.

Proof (if it was ever needed) that one-off Finals will always create the atmosphere and racing that Gp's struggle to.......

I just find it bloody suspicious that the top 3 riders for Poland had massive leads in the last round of heats, then the bottom two riders do the same in this round of heats. All it takes is one round of wins (including a joker) and you're in top spot.

I know they're talented, but it's just the sudden explosiveness of the domination that raises my suspicions. And be honest, would the FIM risk losing Polish fans money by banning the team?

I just find it bloody suspicious that the top 3 riders for Poland had massive leads in the last round of heats, then the bottom two riders do the same in this round of heats. All it takes is one round of wins (including a joker) and you're in top spot.

I know they're talented, but it's just the sudden explosiveness of the domination that raises my suspicions. And be honest, would the FIM risk losing Polish fans money by banning the team?

Riders know it goes on, just speak to them.

The joker could well have ruined this final. It should be 35pts each now and a fantastic climax ahead.

Riders know it goes on, just speak to them.

The joker could well have ruined this final. It should be 35pts each now and a fantastic climax ahead.

And if you don't think it goes on.. look at that race.. a bog standard Pole miles and miles quicker than the others.

The other 3 all grouped together.. hmmmmmm

reallyy? are we really gonna have this discussion. give it a rest. they are just awesome no bones about it

Their bikes are awesome.

Speedway is heading more and more into the realms of F1.

Their bikes are awesome.

Speedway is heading more and more into the realms of F1.

Well done ref!

No changing your mind now :)

Proof (if it was ever needed) that one-off Finals will always create the atmosphere and racing that Gp's struggle to.......

Nonsense.

Have been very impressed with Jonasson tonight, not so much with Darcy.

Stuff this. TOTALLY CORRUPT

Once the result is declared, that should be it.