British Speedway Forum
Gray

World U21 Champioship

Yes, in the GPS :lol:

Seriously.

Emil payed in order to get in to watch the U21 final at Poole. Emil was also walking around the pits and speaking to all the guys. Belle Vue Forum.

Edited by KingKennethSpeed

Aussie just wins Tour De France. Darcy next? :lol:

Jensen nowt special at Poole! - Updater Comments.

Hopefully MJJ realises that the Showground is a track that Danes do well at.

Is this meeting GP format or a straight 20 heats?

Good performance MJJ.

Not good enough for you to assume you should ride here very week but not bad enough to put you out of the U21 race.

So a win win situation :cheers:

Seriously.

Emil payed in order to get in to watch the U21 final at Poole. Emil was also walking around the pits and speaking to all the guys. Belle Vue Forum.

EMIL has been in the UK all week - no meetings abroad - and taking in the sights including London for the first time.

Fascinating meeting in prospect.

Absolute mug's game to try and forecast a result.Form book and home track of course suggests Darcy.

So here goes. :rofl: Result

1.Piotr Pawlicki. Darcy Ward

2.Maciej Janowski Maciej Janowski

3.Martin Vaculik Dennis Andersson

4 Darcy Ward Piotr Pawlicki

5 Michael Jepsen Jensen Patryk Dudek

6 Przemyslaw Pawlicki Prezemyslaw Pawlicki

I have the egg ready to scrape off my face in about 3 hours time. :lol:

Let's hope it is a cracker and NO CRASHES

Shame there is no TV coverage but the Updates site will have lots of traffic.

Regards to all. Alan.

So how did i do? A bit of egg but not a Murdoch cream pie :lol: Well done Darcy.

Regards. Alan.

No suprises in the main scorers really so well done to the top three on getting 14 points from such a line up.

Well Done to Joe Haines on 8 points and taking the scalps of Martin Vaculik and Patryk Dudek (both exceleent prospects)

Was hoping to see Bartosz Zmarzlik higher up the score chart, but judging by the updates he certainly mixed it up a bit and should have scored more ...... If Vaculik goes to Poole .... Dudek to Swindon .... Pi Pawlicki to Bees .... Bart will do for WV2 please !!

Have to say that was a good meeting, fair amount of good racing there, was actually surprised about MJJ all the hype and he was struggling, have to say one of the heats of the afternoon was ht 14 with Dennis and Darcy, think every Poole fan was hoping they would try to force each other off, a very bad crash in ht 6, hope Gustafsson is alright and the Ukrainian(or russian) Loktaev, as i thought Gustafsson could have been a spoiler. Joe Haines was the best of the Brits a pluky heat 8 ride and finished the afternoon with a good win over a fast chasing Vaculik. Shamek i dunno what he was doing when he fell, took him ages to get off the track and when he did he went down like he was shot from Close range.

Have to say that Zmarzlik whilst at times out of control, looks like he can develop into a decent rider, but was wrongly excluded in ht 16, last lap he came clean under Dudek(who impressed me) didnt shove him wide and didnt touch him, dudek went down and Zmarzlik was excluded.

However the 3 in the run off where the 3 better riders on show, bar Piotr Pawlicki, but its one more step towards a historic 3rd world u21 championship and 3rd consectutive year running for Darcy Ward