British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMW

Potters V Colts

See the newley crowned under 19's champion in action at Loomer Road tomorrow. Hopefully the Colts will rise to the challenge I think the lower orders are going to be the difference in this meeting lets hope they can all pull it together at the same time.

Coming to this one.

I think Stoke will win comfortably, with Howarth & Garrity putting up a bit of a fight.

I will there tonight cheering on the colts.

I'm looking forward to this one. New riding order for Stoke, and with our top 5 all in pretty good form I think we should have enough to take the three points. Will be interesting to see the battles between Garrity/Howarth and the Stoke top 5 though.

Should be a cracker, Stoke should have enough to pick up the win though.

Stoke 54 Belle Vue 39

hoping to get there from manchester and see, stuck in traffic due to Flaming Tatton show!!! and long delays on motorways too. We may have to turn around soon because it. Hope it's like Belle vue start times, start 30 mins late for national league!

Not a bad meeting, a very good heat 15 and Pickard's swoop in heat 14 being the highlights.

Was impressed with Pickard again, Sarjeant and, for the Colts, Widman who deserved more points.

Spent part of the evening commiserating with and laughing at Vog's past impecunity and future indebtedness (in equal measure, I should say).

Netto Noodles indeed. :o:rofl:

Not a bad meeting, a very good heat 15 and Pickard's swoop in heat 14 being the highlights.

Was impressed with Pickard again, Sarjeant and, for the Colts, Widman who deserved more points.

Spent part of the evening commiserating with and laughing at Vog's past impecunity and future indebtedness (in equal measure, I should say).

Netto Noodles indeed. :o:rofl:

Were you the chap with Dudley hat and Somerset top ?

Were you the chap with Dudley hat and Somerset top ?

Yes thats me. I also have a plymouth programme board !

Stoke 54 Belle Vue 39

Damn i was out by a point on both sides.

Great win for Stoke,with everybody contributing. The Colts put up a decent display against a very strong Stoke side.

Good performance from Timbo :approve:

Yes thats me. I also have a plymouth programme board !

I was just in front of you and we had a discussion about Bekker knocking Reade off, and Bekker's subsequent row with someone in the crowd !

Might be down next saturday for the fours so i will come and say hi then. I will certainly be back at some point before the end of the season.