British Speedway Forum

Can a rider be banned for persistent dangerous riding?

Weird one there. Emil didn't seem to be riding off a line but neither did Lindback. A coming together but the right exclusion, I feel.

Holder do needs to win since he has a 0. Both have a heat victory but Greg does not have a 0.

Nooooo! honest he doesn't.

It's wins, second places, third places, fourth places, non-finishes.

I've known riders to be thrown out of a meeting for it.

Referring to who?

if not its about time they created such a rule.

Ref has had a shocker. Emil is just plain dangerous and a big crash waiting to happen. People moan about Pedersen but Emil is in a different league. He aint dirty just totally reckless, chases back wheels, come hard under riders into bends.

Ref has had a shocker. Emil is just plain dangerous and a big crash waiting to happen. People moan about Pedersen but Emil is in a different league. He aint dirty just totally reckless, chases back wheels, come hard under riders into bends.

A racer, then? Never heard anybody complain about him. He's box office, thrilling and a breath of fresh air. Better one Emil than a thousand Bjerres or Jonssons.

You'll find it was Holder that came hard under Emil

Edited by Bee 26

Weird one there. Emil didn't seem to be riding off a line but neither did Lindback. A coming together but the right exclusion, I feel.

It was weird. In real time I thought it was Holder's fault, but on the replay you could see it was nothing to with him, just Sayfutdinov and Lindback arrived at the same place at the same time. Tough call, but on balance I think the ref got it right.

Correct. If equal number of wins then it goes to who has the most 2nds, etc.

Woweeee! clearly the GP Gods have decided it's Greg's year.

Every time has he a bad meeting his closest challengers do too. Now second GP running after an atrocious start he qualifies for the semi-finals.

It was weird. In real time I thought it was Holder's fault, but on the replay you could see it was nothing to with him, just Sayfutdinov and Lindback arrived at the same place at the same time. Tough call, but on balance I think the ref got it right.

Exactly, no one really to blame but if someone had to go then it was Sayfutdinov.

i know, i missed that CH had a win.