British Speedway Forum

You clearly know NOTHING about me at all.

Not that it has anything to do with this thread but I started a thread about Shovlar because I genuinely wondered why he wasn't here giving us his often bizarre opinions. Nothing more or less than that.

Of course I don't know the inner thoughts of Eddie Kennett, and neither have I claimed to.

Strange how you've been erroneously accusing me of "attacking the poster" rather than the post, and then you go and write a load of nonsense casting ill informed aspersions about my character. Hypocritical in the extreme.

Your thread about Shovy is still there, it's just been moved to General discussions... ;)

I may be a bit slow as i suspect this has already been mentioned but apparently Kennett knew nothing about one of his crew tampering with his silencer,thats like Ben Johnson saying my coach gave me a drink,i didn't know what was in it.

Your thread about Shovy is still there, it's just been moved to General discussions... ;)

Who authorised it to be moved!!

Ah cheers :)

To be honest, I doubt very much whether Eddie Kennet gives a shiny shoot what you think.

Of course I don't know the inner thoughts of Eddie Kennett, and neither have I claimed to.

So what was the point of the first comment. :rolleyes:

Grow up, son, and stop hiding behind Shovlar. At least he contributes a view.

Not even in Speedway General Discussions then.

You're a real joy.

It says "I doubt......" Just my opinion, I haven't claimed to "know" anything.

Why do you keep banging on about Shovlar? I barely know him at all, I disagree with probably 70% of what he writes on here, and I certainly do not hide behind him.

Also, despite your insistence to the contrary, I'm not your son. :blink:

Also, if you care to read the thread you'll see on several occasions, I have offered my view on this subject. You'll note that I haven't attached a list of irrelevant demands before I'd accept Eddies apology.

Edited by home straight

So what was the point of the first comment. :rolleyes:

Grow up, son, and stop hiding behind Shovlar. At least he contributes a view.

Didn't you say earlier something about attack the post.

You posted that Shameks silencer was illegal. Twice.

Shameks silencer was found to be legal.

You posted saying there was more to come.

You then had a go at Rosco for stating facts without any proof.

You have proof but are still claiming facts that conflict it. Thats why I commented on irony.

You have called Shamek (and Ryan Fisher) a cheat, the posts are still there, I have copies of them too. They've both been found innocent, you have no apologised.

I think you are becoming completely paranoid. Somewhere on the tortuous journey between your eyes and your brain words are taking on a totally different meaning.

At no stage did I post that Shameks silencer was illegal. That is a deliberate misquote on your part to try to be argumentative. I did mention that Shamek looked very uncomfortable, and so he did. Everybody commented on it. But I also qualified my comments with words you have chosen to ignore. I said:-

"IF Pawlicki and Fishers silencers prove to be legal when tested then yes Coventry looked the best visiting side since the 2009 Wolves team." That does not sat Pawlicki's silencer was illegal, it simply implies waiting for the test results. I then went on :-

"I would have said that Pawlicki was my MOTM if the silencer issue had not arisen AND HE STILL WILL BE IF THE TESTS ARE NEGATIVE......."

I then said his absence from heat 15 was odd (and so did many other people) and commented on his body language. I fail to see how anyone, even in your disturbed mental state can interpret the words in bold print as meaning anything other than that I was full of praise for Pawlicki subject to the tests being negative (which they were).

Moving on to the Roscoe remarks it is quite clear that the point being made, if you read the full context it is clear that the point being made was that I thought it very unwise for Roscoe to start making public comments about other riders when Coventry had made there public statement, Lakeside publicly accepted what what Coventry had said, Ed had made his public statement and the disciplinary hearing had yet to take place.. Perhaps you think it was a smart move by Roscoe to make his comments,and that would be your prerogative but many would not agree with you. Roscoe is a competent team manager but arguably the worlds worst PR man.

Also, if you care to read the thread you'll see on several occasions, I have offered my view on this subject. You'll note that I haven't attached a list of irrelevant demands before I'd accept Eddies apology.

That is my view and I am entitled to it. Please tell me why I am not, for me it is relevant to the integrity of the sport.

I do not believe he did not know about it, so if he can be honest and get his results corrected for the integrity of the competition and the fairness to other riders who rely on speedway for earnings then the sport.

Oh, and I am a Coventry supporter, so it isn´t about the play-offs. I want to see the best 4 teams in there, on a level playing field. If Coventry aren´t good enough, I don´t want them cheating to get in. You will see that this stand in entirely consistent with my view on average manipulation, assessed or otherwise (engine failure reduced).

FIM, however, set a precedent for cheating with Madsen. Didn´t he get away with blaming a mechanic.

Didn't you say earlier something about attack the post.

Yes. However, he wants to personalise at every opportunity. I cannot have an opinion, it is irrelevant to Eddie and him. So I shall not comment on the topic any further. :rolleyes:

Edited by Authorised

Oh for goodness sake, this is getting silly now.

You are completely entitled to your own opinion, I have never stated otherwise. All i've said is that I doubt Ed Kennett is that fussed about it.

I have not personalised this at all.

Custer, with the greatest respect I don't know how you can keep harping on about how foolish you think Rosco's speech was when you weren't in attendance nor have you heard a recording (apologies if you have).

I thought it was a great speech and admire his honesty, as did most in attendance judging by the applause.

Not even in Speedway General Discussions then.

As it has nothing to do with speedway, probably not no :wink:

Edited by Cornishman

I have heard tonight that Kazprazak has been banned from riding in Sweden due to have an illegal silencer obviously thought he could get away with it there.

any idea what happened with this? did he have to change silencer before meeting or was it a wind up?

thanks

Oh for goodness sake, this is getting silly now.

You are completely entitled to your own opinion, I have never stated otherwise. All i've said is that I doubt Ed Kennett is that fussed about it.

I have not personalised this at all.

Then tell me which of the "demands" would NOT help the integrity of the sport? They weren´t demands either.

Why a mechanic would do this of his own accord?

How many riders of the 40 or so EL full time riders would you think DO NOT know their own set ups?

Simply put, if one gets away with blaming a mechanic, many riders can do the same until caught. Did Leon Madsen start the trend?

Custer, with the greatest respect I don't know how you can keep harping on about how foolish you think Rosco's speech was when you weren't in attendance nor have you heard a recording (apologies if you have).

I thought it was a great speech and admire his honesty, as did most in attendance judging by the applause.

agreed and I was in attendance.