British Speedway Forum

Already replied to that, perhaps a reading lesson. I refer the contributor to my previous answers. Did I actually call him a liar if you want to get 'semantic' with me?

Anyway, back in the real world you said.....

"To be honest" would be a start for you, little 'un and Ed.

To which I replied....

Well it appears you're calling me a liar. Would you like to back that accusation up?

Then you said this - which completely avoided the issue, and started you off on this nonsense about attacking the post not the poster.

Jumping to conclusions again. Since you ask

How do you know that Ed Kennett doesn't give a shiny shoot what fans think...?

His statement suggests he might, "I wish to state my deep regret and offer my sincere apologies to the fans", far more than he does not!

If only you had stuck to attacking the post rather than the poster. Since you couldn't fault my post you behave like a child.

I replied thus....

Jumping to conclusions again? Nope, you said "Honesty would be a good start for you" - Assuming we're speaking the same language, someone who needs to start being honest, is by definition dishonest. Another word for someone who is dishonest is a liar.

So, it boils down to this. I'm still waiting for you to either back up your claim about me being a liar, or to remove it from you post. :)

So in fact, yes, you did call me a liar, or at least accuse me of being dishonest, both of which are completely unfounded.

So in fact, yes, you did call me a liar, or at least accuse me of being dishonest, both of which are completely unfounded.

I would not bother as he cannot even remember all the tripe he wrote last Winter regarding the Coventry-Peterborough situation.

Kasprzak may have saved Eddies bacon its certainly helped him a bit .

Utter tosh. Speak about Speedway. Still no word on Speedway from you...

"To be honest, I doubt Eddie gives a shiny shoot what you think" = Is that the truth (eg. no lie)?

Wasn't this your original response to my SPEEDWAY post.

When you prove to me that that is the truth, then I can apologise. You cannot prove it to be the truth anymore than I can prove it to be a lie. Not that I ever called you a liar. I will call you a paranoid pete.

If you want to play the semantics game, perhaps pick on Little Un or BFD.

:party::party:

However....

I would not bother as he cannot even remember all the tripe he wrote last Winter regarding the Coventry-Peterborough situation.

I can certainly call you a liar since you cannot find ONE quote where I claim to be "in the know". I never had, and if I was in the know, certainly would not share with the forum.

Two trolls, One Stone IN MY OPINION.

:t::rofl::rofl:

Edited by Authorised

Utter tosh. Speak about Speedway.

Is it tosh really? Or are you referring to it as tosh because you've been caught out and you don't have the minerals to admit it? It's ok, as someone has said on another thread, it takes a big man to apologise..... Nevermind. :)

apparently it was achmed the dead terrorist that has been tampering with the silencers, he was quoted as saying "silencers i kill you " :rofl:

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

"To be honest, I doubt Eddie gives a shiny shoot what you think" = Is that the truth (eg. no lie)?

Yes this is the truth. For the umpteenth time I DOUBT Eddie gives a shiny shoot what you think

It's absolutely true, that in my personal opinion Eddie doesn't care what you think.

Yes this is the truth. For the umpteenth time I DOUBT Eddie gives a shiny shoot what you think

It's absolutely true, that in my personal opinion Eddie doesn't care what you think.

Does anyone care!

Does anyone care!

I shouldn't have thought so. I'm beginning to lose the will to live, but matey keeps waving the wrong end of the stick about.

To be honest, I doubt very much whether Eddie Kennet gives a shiny shoot what you think.

Is it tosh really? Or are you referring to it as tosh because you've been caught out and you don't have the minerals to admit it? It's ok, as someone has said on another thread, it takes a big man to apologise..... Nevermind. :)

Yes, found it. Your initial statement. Can you prove it is the truth, or can I prove it is a lie. Neither, it was an utterly idiotic reply on your part. It is one that you could post to EVERY FORUM OPINION on any rider, on any situation. (Does Scott Nicholls give a shiny shoot on SteveO's opinion, does Harris give a shiny shoot on his GP knocker's opinions). Utterly idiotic post on a FORUM for FANS. As I said yesterday, interesting you want my opinion shut down......

Oh and just because you put "doubt very much" doesn't make it less of a claim. If, for example, I say "I doubt very much whether home straight thinks before he types" is no less of an insult or claim.

I have requested that if you and BFD want a semantics debate then move it to General Discussions, I prefer to talk about Speedway here. Thanks.

:t::t:

Edited by Authorised

Oh, and for the record, I think Kennett should still be banned for 2011, and his records expunged with the league altered, unless Coventry or Kennett can prove otherwise (eg. when he switched supplier it happened).

He has tainted the league, its integrity and most of all encouraged sour grapes when a so called lesser rider makes great strides and puts in some stellar performances.

He wasn't going to be at Coventry in 2012 anyway. Harris n Emil in my opinion.

Edited by Authorised

Oh and just because you put "doubt very much" doesn't make it less of a claim. If, for example, I say "I doubt very much whether home straight thinks before he types" is no less of an insult or claim.

But it does though. It completely does.

By saying "I doubt" something I'm expressing that it's my subjective opinion, therefore I am the only arbiter of the truth of said claim. If I had said "Eddie Kennett doesn't care what you think" that would have been an entirely different statement to the one I actually did make. But I didn't. It's not semantics.

Anyway, enough of this foolishness.

Your posts indicate that you think nothing of honesty and sportsmanship if your twisted logic leads you to blame Lakeside for bringing to light that someone has cheated. Does it mean nothing that in the process points money has potentially been taken from other riders and that a team could have gained an unfair advantage which could deprive another team(s) of a place in the play offs.

How do you know "dozens of other riders" have done the same? Yes, there are the usual rumour mongers and comments from riders, some of whom are not riding well and of course that impartial source, Roscoe. It may, or, not be true but it in no way excuses anyone else. Cheating has no place in sport and when found has to be stamped out. The fact that Kennett is British has no bearing on the appropriate punishment.

Very well said, Aces51.