British Speedway Forum

In the light of the news concerning Krzysztof Kasprzack and the recent comments by Ben Barker that all of a sudden riders are all buying new silencers and the many doubts raised regarding the revitalised performance of the Polish team at the World Cup, I would hope that the disciplinary committee show some leanience to EK who would now seem to be the unlucky first one to be found out.

Quite right. He has no known previous so how can EK be charged with anything other than the Lakeside offense?

Does that mean that a looter found guilty of nicking a TV should have all the family possessions taken away because they MIGHT have been stolen as well? :rolleyes:

"Super Dave" would seem to think something along those lines :(

remind me again, how many points did chris holder score at wolves just after all this came out?, even the sky commentators mentioned that it was a bad meeting for him. Does that mean he was using one of the illegal silencers before that and should have his points stripped just in case???

And wasn't one of the early season silencer problems connected to being unable to turn the bike

And wasn't that Holder's problem at Monmore Green ?

The fundamentalist zealots of the Wimborne Road Grandstand strike again. Fresh from lustily booing Chris Harris for the heinous crime of underperforming in an Aces race-jacket, therefore clearly manipulating his average the better to benefit the evil Bees for next season, they now want Kennett expunged from the season. Where will it end? Gordon Kennett stripped of his World Championship second in 1978? White City to lose their Championship pennant from the previous year, because of Uncle Gordon's murky links with the Weslake concern?

Surely Kennett was not acting alone? You trying to tell me his team mates and management didn't know? Ban them all, especially that Larsen one with the suspicious surname.

It is so good that one club and it's followers are standing firm against all the underhand practices prevalent in the Sport today.

Buffoonery is best ignored. :rolleyes:

......and posts from SS are gold medal candidates in that class every time. :lol::lol:

Edited by cee the bee

Kennett is guilty of using an illegal silencer at one meeting. With no proof that he's used it before how can you even suggest other points be taken away??

If a murderer gets caught you charge him for that offense.. you don't say "he's been guilty of this murder so therefore he must of done it before, lets charge him of other murders"

Who says he is being charged with using the silencer in other meetings???

I havent suggested anything other than guilty as charged.

The correct points were already taken away (his points and coventry`s points for the Lakeside meeting).

You cant charge on retrospect - unless there is proof to back it up.

In the light of the news concerning Krzysztof Kasprzack and the recent comments by Ben Barker that all of a sudden riders are all buying new silencers and the many doubts raised regarding the revitalised performance of the Polish team at the World Cup, I would hope that the disciplinary committee show some leanience to EK who would now seem to be the unlucky first one to be found out.

What, a post or two on here? Or have I missed something official?

What, a post or two on here? Or have I missed something official?

He didn't say it was official, just that there have been doubts.

How unexpected was KK's 15 point maximum at Lynn considering his poor form almost everehere up to that point?

How many people commented on his strange turn of form at the time?

Comments like:

One last thing, surely there are two Krzysztof Kasprzak's around, that cant be the same rider that has been riding for us this season. On this evidence why are Elite League reserves beating him.

What's the possibility of that being the "trial" meeting and then sharing the secret with Team Poland after the meeting?

What are the chances that Poland would be reluctant to resort to such measures unless things got desperate?

How many people commented on the sudden burst of form in the final after looking dead and buried?

Comments like:

I can underatand coming back and winning races, but coming back and dominating so completely in 6 seperate heats. Every Polish rider had 1 race where they were miles faster than every other rider, and then they tailed off slightly.

Now, why would their first and last rides be ordinary in comparison I wonder? What happens to the bikes when each rider comes in from their final ride?

These are the doubts that we now have as a result of events of the last week.

Edited by ImpartialOne

Steve mate....get real....supposition doesn't work in law....you need factual evidence to even take anything into consideration, without that it would be inadmissable in any hearing no mater how small or big that hearing is within any judicial system.

Tell that to the Birmingham Six.

Do you need, or indeed require, a sidekick?

I reckon he needs a size nine up the backside.

Do you need, or indeed require, a sidekick?

I would say both. I have sent you a PM regarding your first mission which will self-destruct in 5 seconds, so act fast.

I reckon he needs a size nine up the backside.

Here he is, bless him.

Assuming he's still "ignoring" me, he won't have read my post so as usual is throwing insults about without knowing what's going on. Puddled he is. :rofl:

I would say both. I have sent you a PM regarding your first mission which will self-destruct in 5 seconds, so act fast.

Maybe you'd like to reply to mine then ??? :P