British Speedway Forum

Can't believe your slating Bridger as far as I'm aware he is not a cheat and his bikes are legal he can say what he likes just like nicholls, mads k and alot of other riders have been saying and they are right to do so as they are not cheats like kennet

Who's slating Bridger? :unsure:

Well, what a surprise, "Blame the Mechanic". Come on. If it is a light punishment, there will be lots of "mechanics" to be blamed and sacked if you can score £10k + before a rider is caught.

To all those that say they want a light touch given (Alan Boon et al), you cannot disagree:

If Edward Kennett wants me to believe this story, then HE MUST NAME ALL MATCHES RIDDEN UNDER THESE CONDITIONS.

Then, and only, then will I accept his statement.

I would want all pay docking for these meetings, along with points with results changed. Re-distribute his points money to riders that have lost out.

I see Pawlicki has his silencer back, wonder if Custer Mouse will apologise now, or is it more likely Kennett to come clean.

"Honest guv, it's not my fault, he did it!"

Please, he is an experienced rider who has been around long enough and would know from the sound of the engine and feel of the machinery whether it was "right"or not.

Sorry, poor excuse and grabbing at straws; he's made a crazy mistake and got caught.

Great shame, and I am surprised and disappointed in him.

Who's stirring? All i'm doing is re-posting what Bridgers posting in the public anyway.

Heres another post he's just posted, just for you :lol:

Why only post bridgers tweets tho? There ate plenty other riders posting tweets about it.

"Honest guv, it's not my fault, he did it!"

Please, he is an experienced rider who has been around long enough and would know from the sound of the engine and feel of the machinery whether it was "right"or not.

Sorry, poor excuse and grabbing at straws; he's made a crazy mistake and got caught.

Great shame, and I am surprised and disappointed in him.

Totally agree with you. He will know how long this has gone on for, and needs to get honest with the authorities, and with other riders if he is to be trusted again.

I saw it, but you chose to post it.. But don't shoot the messenger is what I'd say...

The paragon that is Lewis Bridger...ha ha ha

He might not be accused of being a cheat, but he's a convicted thug!!

Edited by Jacques

Why only post bridgers tweets tho? There ate plenty other riders posting tweets about it.

I can't find a single tweet from any other rider calling Eddie's statement a lie...

I can't find a single tweet from any other rider calling Eddie's statement a lie...

What he said ^^^

Eddie says that he didn't know of the tampering, which could be true.But how many riders are actually mechanically minded to know all the ins and outs of a speedway bike? Sure that some must just ride the bike and have no idea on what does what.... :blink:

If i loaned my car to someone and they got stopped for a bald tyre or faulty light, who would be fined/punished?

you would be under construction and use regulations! (Use, cause, permit)

I saw it, but you chose to post it.. But don't shoot the messenger is what I'd say...

The paragon that is Lewis Bridger...ha ha ha

He might not be accused of being a cheat, but he's a convicted thug!!

Once again bridger is not the only rider that is a convicted thug. But once again only he is mentioned. You need to look no further then sky sports 2 tonight to watch another convicted thug.

I haven't seen that rider slagging off Edward Kennett, have you?

This is what the thread is about Edward Kennett ... :rolleyes:

Bridger is his own worst enemy..that is evident. You'd think he'd learn to keep his gob shut, but no. So it continues.... :rolleyes:

Edited by Jacques

I'm not going to personalise Eddie Kennett in this, but I do believe that the buck must ultimately stop with the rider or it will be the same excuse everytime (It wasn't me, it was someone in my team, I didn't know etc etc).

The authorites however make no attempt to clean the sport up or abide by the rules. The trouble with speedway is it is all run by the same people and there is no clear line between the authorities or the promotions.

I know of riders using oversize engines, 38mm carbs, tampering with exhausts, dodgy fuel etc, everyone knows it goes on, but until speedway is run by an independent body or at the very least come under just the ACU, then nothing will ever change as it is you scratch my back and I will scratch yours. Riders, promoters, officials have got to much to lose by telling the truth as it is just not in their self interest to do so.

I don't always agree with the rules, some are plainly daft (but this is speedway!!) but rules should be adhered to and those that don't adhere to them should be punished end of. This is whether a rider doesn't have his cut out on (see how many take them off straight after a race has finished or not having it on when warming a bike up) or if they are using a big engine!

Nicholls Hancock etc saying no room for cheats in speedway was not on about ed?

Yes, that's obvious. But for the 3rd time... :rolleyes:

Lewis is the only rider to have called Kennett's statement a lie!!!

Of course a lot of others have commented on the cheating itself

Edited by Cornishman

you should have gone on a leicester thread and said you did'nt like a burger you had there , the result wouldnhave been largely the same . quit while you are behind or you'll have words attributed to you that you did'nt say .