British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PhilK

Hackney V Mildenhall

After a hard fought victory today it's on to Rye House next saturday to face Hackney!

Hopefully Mark Baseby will return and we can find a good guest to replace Cameron Heeps.

There are plenty of options including Ashley Morris / Paul Starke / one of the Worralls / Ashley Birks etc.

We also have the bonus of Daniel Halsey at reserve and he should be amongst the points at his old track, as should Joe Jacobs who has shown a real liking for the Rye House track.

Should be very close and we do, I feel, need to get something from this meeting as things are getting very tight for the play off positions.

Hopefully we can get the win!

PhilK I think we need the win even more with two hard away matches left following this.

Should be a good match, looking forward to it.

According to the local Mildenhall Journal Mark Baseby should return for this meeting and the guest for Cameron Heeps is Buxtons Robert Brandford!

According to the local Mildenhall Journal Mark Baseby should return for this meeting and the guest for Cameron Heeps is Buxtons Robert Brandford!

Not to suprised at that, I wondered when I saw a cosy chat between Chris Louis and Robert going on at the pit gate during the interval at last weeks meeting.

Does anybody have any news on this one?

Weather forecast is a mixture of heavy rain and showers from 4pm :rolleyes:

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so,could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Does anybody have any news on this one?

Weather forecast is a mixture of heavy rain and showers from 4pm :rolleyes:

Just seen the forecast and some showers are predicted around London/South East from 2pm clearing later :unsure:

Hopefully with only just over two weeks to the cut off date Len Silver won't be in a hurry to call off this meeting.

Big contingent of Mildenhall supporters making the trip down too, so hopefully it will go ahead and be a good meeting with the right result :wink:

Understand that it is R/R for Hopwood tonight?

Understand that it is R/R for Hopwood tonight?

Ben's out with what appears to be a busted shoulder - due to see surgeon on Tuesday to decide if operation necessary. :sad:

Still need a texter for this....anyone?

five miles from the track and we have just had about 45 minutes of the heaviest rain and thunder. If that has hit the stadium I cant see any chamce of this being on.

Seeing this Cameron Heeps lad may have swayed it, but as I'm not a Hackney or Mildenhall supporter I'll be giving this a miss.

five miles from the track and we have just had about 45 minutes of the heaviest rain and thunder. If that has hit the stadium I cant see any chamce of this being on.

As its Rye House you're probably right :rolleyes: .

As its Rye House you're probably right :rolleyes: .

Now now HT you know Uncle Len wouldnt do anything untowards especially against Mildenhall.

16.09 Just had a light shower of rain but nothing serious.

I should think still on at present.