British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PhilK

Hackney V Mildenhall

Now now HT you know Uncle Len wouldnt do anything untowards especially against Mildenhall.

Umpteen rainoff's lately which means no cash flow, running out of dates for the more important PL but it's Mildenhall so i'll call it off for the fun of it! No wonder why so few people are bothering with this forum these days. Perhaps i missed the point of the thread i.e Hackney v Mildenhall and some constructive points about the meeting but that would be too much to ask for i suppose

Anyway if it's on Hackney by a couple of points. Shame Cameron Heeps is not fit as it would have been good to see how he went around Rye

Solid performance from Mildenhall tonight saw them take 3 points in a 48 -42 win at Rye House tonight and should ensure they qualify for the play offs..The hawks need a miracal now to finish in the top 4 ,though Ben Morley was the star of the show tonight with 5 wins in his 16 + 1 from 6.. Which included a stunning victory over the previously unbeaten by a Hawk , superb guest for the Tigers Robert Brandford in heat 15..

Edited by waco

Good team effort tonight with each of the Fen Tigers scoring at least a paid win :approve:

Robert Branford was an excellent guest and was well supported by the rest of the side. For Hackney Ben Morley was excellent but really a one man team.

Three good points that increases greatly our chances of getting into the play offs. More Mildenhal fans in attendace than Hackney / Rye House tonight to my eyes, sadly it seems that the Hackney experiment has failed to capture the imagination at Rye House.

Match report on the Tigers win here

Tigers where without doubt the better team. Branford and Morley where excellent. What a shame we couldn't have had a Bronze Helmet match race between these two. Perhaps that's one of the things they could look at the winter conference....

Edited by Paul

Match report on the Tigers win here

Tigers where without doubt the better team. Branford and Morley where excellent. What a shame we couldn't have had a Bronze Helmet match race between these two. Perhaps that's one of the things they could look at the winter conference....

Cheers ,Paul,Nice to see some support for NL matches.We should of scored more than 8 from eleven rides at reserve .Both need to up their game if they are considered for a team next year where ever it is based.Personally I enjoyed the Lakeside staging more but if we can get another "club" runnning I think that NL can go FORWARD WITH MUCH SUPPORT FROM THE BSPA.If there is no support NL is F33kED.BSPA has got to put more money into NL racing.

Great result for the Tigers. What a difference a week makes. The top scorers both rode as guests at Mildenhall last Sunday and scored 6 between them. A paid 31 between them tonight!

great performance from the tigers tonight they all rode well. Think when we lost Cameron to injury people wrote us off but the boys have battled hard and the guest facility worked last night for us but last week at home the guest didn't work and the boys had to fight even harder.

Play offs yes lets get there tigers.

Great result for the Tigers. What a difference a week makes. The top scorers both rode as guests at Mildenhall last Sunday and scored 6 between them. A paid 31 between them tonight!

Excellent win last night with all riders getting a paid win, could'nt understand what was going on with those two riders last week,obviously both good riders and both apparently struggling around West Row, but last night the top two men, funny ol game eh saint !

Hopefully that should be enough to make the play offs, and good to avoid the rain again, some teams are going to strugle to complete there fixtures I think, but with only 2 to ride and both planned for the next 7 days Mildenhall should get theres in without a problem.