British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vog

Dudley V Stoke

your bound to say that i would expect nothing different from u bloody hell

Hmm...no idea who you are, but still!

How many clubs use the rules to their advantage? By all accounts, Tim has no machinery, and was on borrowed machinery on Friday. He rode in a challenge and didn't feel right, so is missing a league meeting, and riding in another challenge a week after the previous one. Not quite sure what the problem is! It's not like this is the only meeting he has missed!

10 days ago was not long after his serious accident. He rode Friday in a friendly challenge, he rode for the well known team Trelawney, Thursday is also a friendly, so he can test his recovery with no pressure and yes he is hoping that this will prepare him for Saturday. Not sure why you think that is playing the system. I'm sure Tim would love to race tonight as his aunt and uncle are Dudley fans.

i was not born yesterday i no what things go on in speedway, fair play tho and may the best team wins and hope its the one with 7 riders

Should be a good Match.

Come on the Potters :)

Getting another Ommering :lol::cheers::drink:

Ommer em Cradley LOL

Ommer em Cradley LOL

And you should know hey Dekk, strong shoulders down at mighty Swindon LOL.

Should be a good Match.

Come on the Potters :)

It was s h i t e,unless you`re a Potters fan.

Edited by martin_t

Without the withdrawal of Franklin and Stoneman it would still have been a comfortable win for the Potters.

I was as fed up with the performance as anyone but thought it was out of order to announce over the mic mid-meeting about checking local press for announcements about "changes" :nono:

I was as fed up with the performance as anyone but thought it was out of order to announce over the mic mid-meeting about checking local press for announcements about "changes" :nono:

Thats not good.

Also best wishes to Stoneman & Franklin, hope they are both ok.

Edited by shirlmeister general

Hope the injuries to Franklin and Stoneman are not serious & that they recover quickly.

Congrats to Stoke on a very, very fine win.

Without the withdrawal of Franklin and Stoneman it would still have been a comfortable win for the Potters.

It`s a bit late to make changes now,the seasons over unless Dudley win the rest of their matches and everyone else`s are rained off before the cut off date.

:rolleyes:

Changes should have been made weeks ago but they didn`t want to "Win at all costs"

tim webster was never goin to ride in this meeting and i was told that 10days ago, nothing suprises me with stoke but i am suprised that tim can ride on fri then birmingham on thursday and then stoke on sat, whats the betting he say on thurs night after the birmingham meeting he is fit for stoke on sat, think i might go to ladbrokes to see what the odds are

Talking like a prat,if a rider has to borrow a bike to ride in a "challenge match " to test his fitness after "totaling" both his bikes showed commitment if he feels he is not up to it fitness wise and has not a bike of his own to ride are you going to buy him one!!!!

Well I'm pretty much speechless. There was no excuse for taking a beating like that. We still had our top 5 in tact but they were completely outclassed. I s'pose the only real highlight was a much improved score by Ash, but what was he doing getting the race stopped when on a tac ride. He was only ever going to get himself discluded. Silly mistake, not that it made any real difference. Tom rode okay as well to be fair to him but you can't afford to have bike problems against table-toppers, and he was unlucky to twice lead a race only to miss out at the third attempt to run it. Apart from that there was a race win for Armo and nothing else worth a mention. :neutral:

Congrats to Stoke. The boys did their job, and then some, right throughout the team.

-----------------------------

Re: Announcing looking out for changes - I heard on the terrace last night that Rich had a broken shoulder so I'm quite sure the Management team knew that. So while on the face of it it seemed an unnecessary kick in the teeth to the riders I would suggest the statement probably related to this.

*edit* Confirmed on the website - Rich is out for the season. Gutted for him because after a difficult start to the season he had contributed some good scores in the last few weeks. ATB Rich.