British Speedway Forum

How did the track look last night? ... The dreaded dust made a reappearance last week in the Rockets vs Newcastle.

How did the track look last night? ... The dreaded dust made a reappearance last week in the Rockets vs Newcastle.

Was in the tempstand for a change didnt't notice too much dust but then again was watered once during the meeting that i noticed. Track seemed better than the Newcastle meeting when as you say the dust was back.

Len said last night before racing that he wasn't happy with the current stuff as it's too heavy like pure clay and the water pre meeting doesnt soak in a couple of inches as he would like. Too technical for me as i haven't a clue but he was quite frustrated about it. This was me earwigging on the patio by the way not an announcement or anything. Amazing what you can hear as you eat your chips.