British Speedway Forum

Couldn't see a thread for this one.

Meeting Preview Here

Line up(not in riding order)

Kyle Howarth, Jason Garrity (Belle Vue), Adam Allott, Rob Branford (Buxton), Jon Armstrong Ashley Morris(Dudley), Barrie Evans (Hackney), Nick Simmons (Isle of Wight),Kyle HughesDavid Mason (Hackney), James Cockle (King's Lynn), Cameron Heeps Jack Hargreaves (Mildenhall), Todd Kurtz, Jay Herne (Newport), Gary Irving Richie Worrall, Steve Worrall (Scunthorpe / Sheffield), Simon Lambert, Tim Webster (Stoke).

Reserves: Ben Morley & Marc Owen(Hackney)

Admission is £16 adults, £14 concessions, Over 12s £5, Under 12s Free. Programme £2.

Who's going to make the top 3?

Who's going to win it?

Quality line up cant see anyone going undefeated.

im going for a Top 3 of Howarth, Lambert, Kurtz.

Im hoping TK Max can win it, but fancy Rambo or Howarth ftw.

Dark Horses: The Worralls/Branford/Hughes(If fit)

Edited by shirlmeister general

What come first Prem League of NLRC as a few PL meeting on this night where some of the listed riders will be involved?

What come first Prem League of NLRC as a few PL meeting on this night where some of the listed riders will be involved?

Fairly certain the rule about it being NLRC is still in the rulebook montie, so think they will be at the NLRC, perhaps someone else can confirm.

NLRC has priority over PL commitments.

Just to be different I'll say Allott to win it, but I think Hughes would be my real first choice winner.

NLRC has priority over PL commitments.

Just to be different I'll say Allott to win it, but I think Hughes would be my real first choice winner.

I think i would have picked Hughes as favourite but don't think he will be fit & cheers for confirming what I thought.

Im probably be dense but what date is this meeting on?

Just hope Kyle Howarth is fit for it after his spill at Ashfield today - they think he might have a scaphoid injury :(

Im probably be dense but what date is this meeting on?

Just hope Kyle Howarth is fit for it after his spill at Ashfield today - they think he might have a scaphoid injury :(

Sorry i knew i forgot something(Edited in OP).

Hopefully Howarth will be fit.

Thanks Shirlmeister :)

Howarth, Lambert, Hughes & Kurtz is my top 4, I've just not decided what order yet :P With the likes of S. Worrall, Garrity & Allott up there too. This looks the best line-up of NLRC/CLRC that I can remember, I think you could put together a decent argument for any of them winning.

Anyway can anyone going to this meeting that is able to text to the updates site, please PM me here or there. Many thanks :)

Richie Worrall replaces Gary Irving in this.

Ta :), thought that might be the case.

Howarth, Lambert, Hughes & Kurtz is my top 4, I've just not decided what order yet :P With the likes of S. Worrall, Garrity & Allott up there too. This looks the best line-up of NLRC/CLRC that I can remember, I think you could put together a decent argument for any of them winning.

Yep looks an awesome line up & with it being at Rye anybody can beat anybody, it potentially looks wide open because i cant see any rider going unbeaten.

Hopefully line up in riding order will be released and i will edit OP if it is.

Richie Worrall replaces Gary Irving in this.

This is one not to be missed what a cracking line up. I for one will be missing this

Line Up updated in OP.

usually late changes weaken an event but I dont think it does for this - still looks as if a crcaking meeting is in prospect

Good to see Marc Owen as track reserve - was he not out injured for a while or have I got him mixed up with someone else?