British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jhproductions

Piotr Pawlicki Wins The Polish U21 Title

Massive congrats to the little fella, he's certainly a star in the making!

Cov need to bite their tongue with the brothers a bit I feel, as they are certainly both a class act allthough you do feel that Piotr will be the better of the two.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsportowefakty%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&sl=pl&u=http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/2011/09/02/piotr-pawlicki-mistrzem-polski/&usg=ALkJrhhfYimC5wrNTISRaZSBVT4_W6dyOg

Have to say I disagree with your "Cov need to bite their tongue with the brothers a bit". That would be letting the tail wag the dog.

Pawlicki's are exceptional talents, but you have to ask why are they both riding in the Polish 2nd Division this season ?

Rico :rolleyes:

Have to say I disagree with your "Cov need to bite their tongue with the brothers a bit". That would be letting the tail wag the dog.

Pawlicki's are exceptional talents, but you have to ask why are they both riding in the Polish 2nd Division this season ?

Rico :rolleyes:

Yeah true, you can't let them take the piss but they could use them for god knows how many years IF they all stayed on side. Obviously Cov dont want to be walked over but they are both quality riders. Didnt their dad price them out of the Ekstraliga market or something?!? Greedy bugger!

English lesson needed here....do Coventry need to bite their tongue or bite the bullet? :blink:

English lesson needed here....do Coventry need to bite their tongue or bite the bullet? :blink:

Sorry I thought this was a speedway forum not an english language one. :P

I'm sorry for asking a question then :blink: I'll find an english language one to ask it on.or maybe ask one of my foreign friends.they seem to know english better than many of the natives :P

Look it up the phrase does exist!

Anyhow I cant wait to watch the Polish final tomorrow to see how little Piotr does mixing it with the big boys at Leszno

Yeah,i know the phrase exists.Just like "don't bite the hand that feeds you" or any other phrase where nashers are concerned....i was asking is it the right phrase :blink: Living for more than a decade in a non english speaking country i admit i get confused sometimes.......

Yeah,i know the phrase exists.Just like "don't bite the hand that feeds you" or any other phrase where nashers are concerned....i was asking is it the right phrase :blink: Living for more than a decade in a non english speaking country i admit i get confused sometimes.......

Hahaha. I was kinda refering to Rosco, as being a swindon fan, I know what he is like (which I admire in him btw).

As I said Cov do not want the Pawlicki's to take the piss, but I could imagine Rosco having an outburst and it would be bye bye Cov. Anyhow, where do you live now?

Sorry for the hostillity, but it seems like all people do is shoot one another down for the smallest of errors or comments on here. That's why I've never posted until recently!

Can someone verify if this is the National Junior(ie U21) Chmpshp or the Silver Helmet competition. - ?

I believe these are 2 different competitions.

Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between helping Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse..

Biting your tongue is when you want to speak out but decide it best to say nothing.

Biting the Bullet is something entirely different which you will have to ask Billy Hamill about after a few drinks. :cheers:

Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between helping Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse..

Haha, very good point! Maybe i'll brush up before my next post! :cheers: