British Speedway Forum

Well its looks to be a very exciting young side that Louis is putting together and there should be some very entertaining speedway next season at foxhall. Cant wait to see young Cameron Heeps ride and Im sure he will nearly double his average of 3 and if all that Ive been hearing about Rohan Tungate is true, then he perhaps can up his 5 average. Doolan will surely improve on his 7.19 and I agree its time for Taylor Poole to make the break through big time. A little more reserved about Tress and Risager we will see. And if the 7th rider is Dakota North, surely with the way he rides foxhall he will up his average also.

• Like 1

Well its looks to be a very exciting young side that Louis is putting together and there should be some very entertaining speedway next season at foxhall. Cant wait to see young Cameron Heeps ride and Im sure he will nearly double his average of 3 and if all that Ive been hearing about Rohan Tungate is true, then he perhaps can up his 5 average. Doolan will surely improve on his 7.19 and I agree its time for Taylor Poole to make the break through big time. A little more reserved about Tress and Risager we will see. And if the 7th rider is Dakota North, surely with the way he rides foxhall he will up his average also.

Very postive and i'm feeling postive too

Edited by cowboy cookie returns?

Well in the speedway star it says that Morris. Schramm and mills are in contention for the final team spot. someone is clearly wrong.

I can see doolan upping his average to 8, morten to 7.2. Matt to around 7.8.Taylor .5 of a point.

Edited by Baldyman

If you see a article penned by elvin king like in today's star don't believe all you read. I think elvin speculates rather than have any information from the club.

Official, Ipswich Witches 2012:

Kevin Doolan

Dakota North

Morten Risager

Taylor Poole

Mat Tresarrieu

Rohan Tungate

Cameron Heeps

The final piece in the jigsaw is announced............. Fargo Bismark ( Dakota North ).

Even with all the averages currently being reassesssed, there is a good margin built in to accommodate any "goal post" moving.

Edited by Mr Snackette

It's good news, a side announced before Christmas is a rarity and fair play to the Ipswich management and promotion for pulling it all together so soon. Another interesting season beckons and I think expectations will be slightly more grounded this year, following most other fans teling us we would run away with the league last year, but there is nothing to stop that team being there or thereabouts come the seasons end.

Roll on March!

Ron

The final piece in the jigsaw is announced............. Fargo Bismark ( Dakota North ).

Even with all the averages currently being reassesssed, there is a good margin built in to accommodate any "goal post" moving.

With all the Aussies in the side, you'd better make sure there's four goalposts at each end.

• Like 1

What averages are being currently reassessed????

Edited by montie

There was a linguistics' expert on the radio last teatime who was explaining why the Suffolk and Australian accents were similar, we know why, and really its just as well it is!

I'm taking back everything i said about the season ticket and the team, now i've seen the team i would be happy to purchase a season ticket now that i know next season is going to be very exciting. Well Done Chris and Pete.

• Like 1

Well all the guess work was correct well done those people on the final 7 for the Witches. Although as Ive stated many times Witches needed a no1 I will temper that a bit after seeing this side full of potential. As long as Kevin Doolan can up his average on his new equipment to around 8.5 which is surely not beyond him, we will have one. Who rides at 5 is still a contentious issue and after giving it some thought, think it should be Morten Risager as he can gate quite well and fast when in the lead and obviously has greater experience than most. Keep the very likeable young man Taylor Poole at no2 with Kevin Doolan, they made a good twosome last season. At no3 I would have Matt Tressarrieu partnered by Dakota North at no4. Think this looks a balanced formation what do you guys out there think? Think the real strength of this Witches side will be at reserve, there will not be many better reserves out there Im sure than Cameron Heeps and Rohan Tungate. And Im sure they will get many a 5-1 in the reserves race at home and away and heats 8, 12 and 14 are well covered. Its great to have our team all put together before Xmas and its an excellent Xmas prezzie. So all in all Im very pleased with the team and expect some really exciting racing at foxhall in 2012, bring it on.

Well all the guess work was correct well done those people on the final 7 for the Witches. Although as Ive stated many times Witches needed a no1 I will temper that a bit after seeing this side full of potential. As long as Kevin Doolan can up his average on his new equipment to around 8.5 which is surely not beyond him, we will have one. Who rides at 5 is still a contentious issue and after giving it some thought, think it should be Morten Risager as he can gate quite well and fast when in the lead and obviously has greater experience than most. Keep the very likeable young man Taylor Poole at no2 with Kevin Doolan, they made a good twosome last season. At no3 I would have Matt Tressarrieu partnered by Dakota North at no4. Think this looks a balanced formation what do you guys out there think? Think the real strength of this Witches side will be at reserve, there will not be many better reserves out there Im sure than Cameron Heeps and Rohan Tungate. And Im sure they will get many a 5-1 in the reserves race at home and away and heats 8, 12 and 14 are well covered. Its great to have our team all put together before Xmas and its an excellent Xmas prezzie. So all in all Im very pleased with the team and expect some really exciting racing at foxhall in 2012, bring it on.

*Please be warned that the above post contains traces of positivity*

• Like 6