British Speedway Forum

As a supporter of over 25 years i will always give an honest critique of any of our sides. I believe that this season we will be close again but not close enough. We undoubtadly have a very exciting reserve pairing but as yet have no experiance of league racing so if they move forward we can expect a good season. We may well have the best pairing in the league but lets see. Im a little unsure of Doolan and Risager can they improve their averages? is Doolan an out and out number 1? Ben Barker is miles clear of therest in my opinion but we need Kev to be averaging the same as Masters Screen Lemon Robsons of this league. Poole is a very solid second string/third heat leader and will probably score moore than Risager. Dak is the unknown but should improve his average.

All in all very very solid but dont think we are favourites but top 4 material

Lets just hope for good exciting racing and all riders of all teams stay safe

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all Witches fans and speedway fans everywhere from aljack.

Dont you believe it baldyman 2012 heralds a new beginning especially from aljack. Im happy with the Witches team even if I didnt get the no1 I really wanted, so what is there to bitch about anymore, nothing. A top 6 place looks to be on the cards with this exciting young side thats full of my favourite riders. I think silverware may be one step too far but who knows? But whatever theres sure going to be some very exciting passing as most of the team are capable of it hopefully home and away. So well done Chris Louis I will give credit where its due as always and although Ive had my grouches with you in the past, now thats in the past and its staying there. Amen

Just thought I would put our name nearer the top before we fall off the page.

Nice work....lets just keep this near the top so we all get familiar with the feeling!! :party:

As a supporter of over 25 years i will always give an honest critique of any of our sides. I believe that this season we will be close again but not close enough. We undoubtadly have a very exciting reserve pairing but as yet have no experiance of league racing so if they move forward we can expect a good season. We may well have the best pairing in the league but lets see. Im a little unsure of Doolan and Risager can they improve their averages? is Doolan an out and out number 1? Ben Barker is miles clear of therest in my opinion but we need Kev to be averaging the same as Masters Screen Lemon Robsons of this league. Poole is a very solid second string/third heat leader and will probably score moore than Risager. Dak is the unknown but should improve his average.

All in all very very solid but dont think we are favourites but top 4 material

Lets just hope for good exciting racing and all riders of all teams stay safe

surely Heeps has raced in a league at Mildenhall ? that would count as league experience? not PL but still league racing....

surely Heeps has raced in a league at Mildenhall ? that would count as league experience? not PL but still league racing....

Indeed, people forget how experienced he is ...

However, Heeps is an "Old Timer" compared to Tungate..!

I don't think there's a doubt its these two fully fledged Witches reserves that people are looking forward to seeing the most. I can't see a potentially more exciting reserve pairing in the league than these two. Roll on March.

I don't think there's a doubt its these two fully fledged Witches reserves that people are looking forward to seeing the most. I can't see a potentially more exciting reserve pairing in the league than these two. Roll on March.

Don't let the good folk up at Shielfield Park hear you, as they are convinced thay have the best reserve pairing in the PL!!!

All wil be revealed in March / April......but I know who my money is on!!!!!!

Don't let the good folk up at Shielfield Park hear you, as they are convinced thay have the best reserve pairing in the PL!!!

All wil be revealed in March / April......but I know who my money is on!!!!!!

If Bellego and Edberg are the two reserves for Berwick then I dont see much difference between them and the Ipswich pair.

If Bellego and Edberg are the two reserves for Berwick then I dont see much difference between them and the Ipswich pair.

Who would you rather have as a reserve pair at Newport, Bellego and Edberg or Heeps and Tungate? I'd bet my last rolo that if you offered the Berwick promotion Heeps and Tungate for Bellego and Edberg they'd snap your hand off.

Bellego and Edberg without a shadow of a doubt.

Edited by Diesel