British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
djp45

James Toseland

Sad news for James that he has had to retire due to his wrist injury

Sad news could it be that he will take a career in music.

Sad news could it be that he will take a career in music.

If his wrist is as bad as feared, he'll have to play like Gilbert O'Sullivan!!

It's a shame, but no surprise, ever since he landed on his head at Qatar pre 2009 season, he hasn't been the same. Plenty of riders would give their right arm for his 2 WSB titles, he's given us some great memories.

Really sad when I saw. Myself and another big superbike fan at work have had a laugh at his expense ever since a pathetic video ad on his website claiming that nothing gives him a bigger thrill and helps him to victories more than seeing people wearing his merchandise :D

Have some amazing memories, and a signed horrifically bright orange HM plant t-shirt, of James from when I was younger. I watched foggy as a child but I was a bit too young to understand as much about the racing when I was watching him, so JT was really my first superbike hero. He will be missed !

Really sad when I saw. Myself and another big superbike fan at work have had a laugh at his expense ever since a pathetic video ad on his website claiming that nothing gives him a bigger thrill and helps him to victories more than seeing people wearing his merchandise :D

Have some amazing memories, and a signed horrifically bright orange HM plant t-shirt, of James from when I was younger. I watched foggy as a child but I was a bit too young to understand as much about the racing when I was watching him, so JT was really my first superbike hero. He will be missed !

I used to love watching James as the underdog when Neil Hodgson was on the works bike - he had some amazing results!

Carl fogarty had to retire when his ego became so big no one could build a motor strong enough to carry it's weight ,

Carl fogarty had to retire when his ego became so big no one could build a motor strong enough to carry it's weight ,

He was bloody good though. :t: