British Speedway Forum
Ben91

Rye House 2012

Four riders practising at track this afternoon. My spies say one in black kevlars looking fast ?? Cannot see names on vans ?? Maybe Bunyan ? Dont know ?

Isn't he in New Zealand, or hasn't he left yet?... In any case, Len has a history of allowing certain riders to practice at Rye House. Even if Bunyan was one of those spotted, it doesn't necessarily mean he will be signing for the Rockets.

heres an idea

Frampton

Boxall

Neath

Appleton

O Allen

Nelson

Webster

Luke Bowen already confirmed, so unless he's changed his name to Appleton, Allen or Webster.....

Quote "In an all English (except Nelson) team"!

Bang goes any thoughts of Bunyan (Kiwi) then!

Bunyan just likes to winter in New Zealand, and has ridden in the NZ Championship in recent seasons. Chris Mills is going over there this winter.

heres an idea

Frampton

Boxall

Neath

Appleton

O Allen

Nelson

Webster

Heres an idea! You aint got one man :rofl:

two sausages and chips please plus reggae reggae sauce to go :lol:

Antonio Lindback going round starkers? :unsure::rofl:

You have to be a bit careful with remarks like this. I know it was made in jest (at least I hope it was) but some could take exception to what they perceive to be a racist comment.

heres an idea

Frampton

Boxall

Neath

Appleton

O Allen

Nelson

Webster

I like the idea of Charlie in #7. That should boost the crowd and keep Shadders excited lol!

On a more serious note, Andrew Appleton hasn't ridden speedway for years and, instead, has been concentrating on Longtrack - not a lot of use for a Saturday track. Olly Allen's average would be too high, I suspect. Now that both the Auty and Aspregen deals appear to have fallen through with the former, possibly, being down to travel more than anything else, Len may be persuaded to retain Jordan and I, for one, wouldn't mind that at all. I think we may see Ritchie in Witches colours next year and, could even be, as a direct switch for Jerran Hart. The remaining side, probably, will be as 2011 except for James Brundell.

Just to change the subject, did any of you tune into 'Motors' last night? Nelson was riding as a wildcard in the first round at Oxford finishing second in the Grand Final behind Aiden Collins.

I like the idea of Charlie in #7. That should boost the crowd and keep Shadders excited lol!

Just to change the subject, did any of you tune into 'Motors' last night? Nelson was riding as a wildcard in the first round at Oxford finishing second in the Grand Final behind Aiden Collins.

She doesn't interest me, but Suzi Perry... Now we're talking!

Watched the flat track on M & M and thought it was ok except for the races Nelson was in, he was fantastic... Too many riders, too much going on for me. Don't know where to look!

How about

Bridger ?

Neath 8.43

Boxall 6.04

Nelson 4.76

Hawkins 5.13

Bowen 4.97

Morley 3.00

Would just about match this season's line up for excitement! lol

You have to be a bit careful with remarks like this. I know it was made in jest (at least I hope it was) but some could take exception to what they perceive to be a racist comment.

Jeez wind yer neck in mate..... :angry:

Rocketben where are you mate.You are good at these things. Assuming Neath Nelson Bowen and Bunyan are signed or nailed on how many points do we have for the final three places

It is a joke, a one liner, a throw away comment or even something called humour. ( well I smiled :lol: )

Why do people try and find something or make an issue of something that is not there ? :rolleyes:

It is a joke, a one liner, a throw away comment or even something called humour. ( well I smiled :lol: )

Why do people try and find something or make an issue of something that is not there ? :rolleyes:

Exactly, it was a joke just as I accepted it was. Unfortunately some of our politically correct chums do make an issue of things like this.

Antonio Lindback going round starkers? :unsure::rofl:

please can one of the mods remove this inappropriate offensive comment?

Rocketben where are you mate.You are good at these things. Assuming Neath Nelson Bowen and Bunyan are signed or nailed on how many points do we have for the final three places

where has everyone got this Bunyan thing from? I doubt Len will bring him in but if soo would bee very strong if he could be at reserve.

Edited by tacticalgenius