British Speedway Forum
Ben91

Rye House 2012

Kester you obviously dont know the rider...insurance risk..got it ?

Just seen on Rye website that Len is in negotiations with Belle Vue to buy Jason Garritys contract. What a coup if Len can pull it off

... and Leigh Lanham as temporary cover for Nelson, having made a mess up of his visa application!

Another Boxall and Doyle situation when Nelson gets the all clear from immigration ??

Maybe there will be room to keep Lanham and drop a second string to make the team stronger ???

Nahhhhhh this is Rye House, its Lens club and he does what he wants )))

Full signing of Bunyan and the signing of Garrity seemingly being imminent are a good statement of intent from Len.

If Leigh performs well then I hope Nelson slots back into the side to replace a rider who needs replacing perhaps, rather than Leigh, unless of course he doesn't perform.

Been a long time admirer of Leigh Lanham, hope he does well and that it is a good move for both parties.

well i like leigh lanham and i also like nelson but who is best? theres only one way to find out FIGHT!

• Like 1

well i like leigh lanham and i also like nelson but who is best? theres only one way to find out FIGHT!

We did that at the start of last season and still ended up with both fighters in the team :rofl:

Edited by bolly
  • Like 1

Glad to see Lanham fixed up for the time being at least. Would be foolish to replace him when Nelson is available.

Not one of Lanhams greatest fans, always though him as a gating tart, but happy to see him in Rockets colours until nelson sorts himself out... Good news for both parties as he'll be in the shop window for when a team place becomes available.

Well the bookies appear to like the changes.

Rockets have come into 16/1 from 28/1 today ))

Glad to see some positive moves by Len, always admired LL and he showed a lot of riders how to ride Rye last year. Agree with a lot of the above posts, and yes would be good to see him as a permanent signing - but doubt it.

How does our points spread look now ?