British Speedway Forum
Ben91

Rye House 2012

I think this might make it clearer

If Len wants to keep Anders, and assuming Nelson (average 5.33) does eventually return all he needs to do is re-declare. However if it drags on too long the next set of greensheets might have an adverse effect with a rider(s) having increased their averages.

And then you can only replace like for like or re-declare under the limit. I think...

Any news on Tyson anyone ?

Who told you that? Len Silver? The only time that's true is if the rider that was replaced is an assessed rider.

Proof you're talking twaddle, Emil Sayfutdinov was only a temp signing for Hans but Emil kept the place.

didn't realise that you were Deren Brown and that you knew better than me exactly what i was TOLD -

don't follow your logic about Sayfutdinov either - if I remember correctly (and I'm very sure you will correct me if I am wrong) Anderson did not continue to ride for Coventry but moved to PB - thought the discussion here was about keeping both Nelson and Anders - still you probably know best

Well B'ham seem to think Nelson is on his way back very soon, according to Dreary in the SS this week??

• Like 1

Well B'ham seem to think Nelson is on his way back very soon, according to Dreary in the SS this week??

The man with more spin than the magic roundabout.

Startline Sid, no but I can know the person who you is talking rubbish.

Why do you think Hans eventually went elsewhere? It was because Coventry decided to keep Emil and drop Hans.

I'm telling you, there is no such rule. For a start there's a glaring loop hole, bring the original rider back and then make a like-for-like change with the temp rider brought in to replace another rider.

You want an example? Ales Dryml was injured, so Ulrich Ostergaard was brought in as a temp signing. When Dryml was for again he replaced James Wright/Kevin Wolbert.

As I said, the person who told you is talking rubbish, they may very well have told you, I don't dispute that but they were wrong.

Any news on Tyson anyone ?

Not back untill June at the earliest, looks like he's ruled out of our plans in the EL. Really gutted as I would have liked to have seen him race for us this season. Cheers Len

Not back untill June at the earliest, looks like he's ruled out of our plans in the EL. Really gutted as I would have liked to have seen him race for us this season. Cheers Len

Complete cock up and awfully unprofessional by the club, but not really surprising.

Complete cock up and awfully unprofessional by the club, but not really surprising.

Happy Days Chris :rofl:

Now what sort of downer can you put on the news that Rye House will stage the semi-final of British Speedway Championships. Should be a good smattering of EL riders (Maybe Tai, Eddie, Danny and Robbo) plus some PL heatleaders Leigh Lanham, David Howe and Jordan.

I dont think that Robbo has ridden on the track since the new shale was layed which gives better grip and more useable outside line around turn 2 ? Should be a good meeting. :t:

Don't think it was ever going to happen mate, isn't he working in a mine earning decent money, don't think it's got anything to do with the Club.

Don't think it was ever going to happen mate, isn't he working in a mine earning decent money, don't think it's got anything to do with the Club.

I've got a hunch you're not far off the mark me lord and that he's shelved his plans to race over here... The visa application story could be just a smokescreen he used to buy some time while weighing up his options. He may have had some partner pressure to stay in Australia. Who wants to travel half way round the world with a toddler to live in a caravan at a speedway track away from family and friends?

Edited by Shadders

Shame there is nt a club statement. Its not good for the fans not knowing. Dissilusioned fans = stay aways.

X

Quite unfortunate about Nelson. I thought he looked a pretty decent rider that had a real chance of making it over here.