British Speedway Forum
Ben91

Rye House 2012

Shame there is nt a club statement. Its not good for the fans not knowing. Dissilusioned fans = stay aways.

X

Ha, if you had a Club statement for every rider changing his mind or not keeping his word, you'd never have time to read them all, just enjoy your speedway, at least you've got it to watch, plenty of folks would like that, or would you rather have a Club statement saying it's finished.

There's an old saying " A little knowledge is a dangerous thing"

• Like 1

The thing that i can't understand about the Nelson debarcle is that the Birmingham fans know more about what is happening than the Rye fans. Len should make a statement and let us know what is going on to stop all the romours and speculation then at least we will know officially what is happening.

According to Nelsons Twitter page, his last Tweet on April 7th stated he was looking for his visa application to be accepted in June!

Just seen on the rockets web site Jason Garrity is now a full Rockets asset

While the fee is un-disclosed it reflects the potential of the rider whilst also reflecting the harsh economic climate of the current day

In other words Belle Vue are skint, so accepted the first offer that came their way!

Edited by Shadders

So reading the Mercury article what do you reckon ??

I wouldnt be suprised if Charlie (must be expensive) Gjedde gets booted out, Frampton to No.1 Mellgren to 3, Nelson to 5, Bowen and Hawkins as 2nd strings with Bunny and Garrity at 6 and 7.

I cant see who else he can drop ?

:rofl:

Reckon you could be right. I didn't take into account that Gjedde would be the one to make way, but it makes sense financially, especially after hearing Len's comments about poor crowd levels. Prepare for more cost cutting. We've already had the fish bar take a hit with the size and quality of the fish taking a downturn, next will be the team. Going with Frampton at number 1 will be a huge mistake and end the season prematurely for a number of supporters. Len shot himself in the foot with the Boxall/Doyle episode last year lets hope he's learned his lesson.

RR for Luke until Nelson back then .... ???

RR for Luke until Nelson back then .... ???

No point in signing anyone if Nelson is due back in 3 or 4 weeks

If I read the fixtures correctly we only have scunthorpe at home before Nelson due back before 20/7/2012.

Terrible shame for Luke. He had enjoyed a great start to the season too. I dont know how many more of these he can take before he decides to call it a day.

Just checked green sheets. although Nelson is .5 more than Luke on green sheets issued on 7/6 he will probably be higher on next green sheets. I cant believe Ritchie Worrall still has a 4.67 average. How on earth can that be right?

Shadders I dont know what you think but I think the crowd levels have started to stabilise. It was nt a bad turn out versus Somerset bearing in mind the weather and the Euro's.

If I read the fixtures correctly we only have scunthorpe at home before Nelson due back before 20/7/2012.

Terrible shame for Luke. He had enjoyed a great start to the season too. I dont know how many more of these he can take before he decides to call it a day.

Just checked green sheets. although Nelson is .5 more than Luke on green sheets issued on 7/6 he will probably be higher on next green sheets. I cant believe Ritchie Worrall still has a 4.67 average. How on earth can that be right?

Shadders I dont know what you think but I think the crowd levels have started to stabilise. It was nt a bad turn out versus Somerset bearing in mind the weather and the Euro's.

Rolling averages, which includes his brilliant scoring this year, added tomost of his lower scores from last year. It is reckoned we will benefit him being at reserves right throught till about August, but such is the strength of our team that he would be replaced at reserve by Henry on 5.84, who is riding like a heatleader at the moment for both us and while guesting. It's Kalle all over except it is not fiddled.

Does anyone know the real reason why Tyson cannot enter the country. Visa's, as proved by others, are usually only a problem for a short period.

Edited by Tsunami