British Speedway Forum
Ben91

Rye House 2012

And the recommended rate in the PL is £30 a point,though I'm sure Charlie Gjedde is on a bit more than that ;)

That's the recommended rate... Doesn't the NL have a flat rate, or have has that changed?

Bear in mind that Simon's father Stephen was Malcolm Vasey's partner in the promotion of Boston at King's Lynn so the links are a little stronger than usual in this case.

Simon has kept his word and chosen to stay with Stoke. Good luck to him.

That's the recommended rate... Doesn't the NL have a flat rate, or have has that changed

I assume it works the same as the PL,home promoter pays flat rate to all riders and then tops his own riders up home and away. I reckon it is safe to say Simon has his wages topped up by Stoke.

I assume it works the same as the PL,home promoter pays flat rate to all riders and then tops his own riders up home and away. I reckon it is safe to say Simon has his wages topped up by Stoke.

It'd be madness if he wasn't... I know it's gonna sound like sour grapes and honestly it's not, but could you really see Simon being an improvement on Ritchie Hawkins?

No it doesn't - each promotion in the NL is responsible for paying its riders home and away.

That's the recommended rate... Doesn't the NL have a flat rate, or have has that changed?

I've always thought of it as the "minimum wage" in our terms.

The PL @ £30 per point thing is a new one to me. Even the reserves would get around £40 per point, some a bit higher.

Hawkins V Lambert is very much like for like. They will potentially both have awesome meetings from time to time, but also some poor ones. Ultimately, they're both solid 5 pt men and I don't see that changing a great deal in the near future.

According to my Mildenhall correspondent, Jason Garrity suffered an injured hand while guesting for the Fen Tigers this afternoon

Jason was seen leaving with an ice pack on his injured hand. Let's hope it's nothing serious

According to my Mildenhall correspondent, Jason Garrity suffered an injured hand while guesting for the Fen Tigers this afternoon

Jason was seen leaving with an ice pack on his injured hand. Let's hope it's nothing serious

Was given oxygen at the track, too. Hand was in a bad shape from what I was told.

A very nasty crash. Hope he recovers quickly.

Very nasty crash for Jason he was very lucky to walk away. Basically after a great race with Gary Irving Irving chose to fence Garrity right at the start line. Didn't look good and he was down for quite a while. Shame the Dudley fans misbehaved badly spoiling what was a decent meeting

Very nasty crash for Jason he was very lucky to walk away. Basically after a great race with Gary Irving Irving chose to fence Garrity right at the start line. Didn't look good and he was down for quite a while. Shame the Dudley fans misbehaved badly spoiling what was a decent meeting

Seems that the Dudley fans are gaining a reputation. They were very mouthy at Rye House recently, made worse with that awful Black Country accent

• Like 1

X-rays reveal no broken bones for Jason

• Like 1

X-rays reveal no broken bones for Jason

Thats great news for Jason, it would have been an interesting trip home , Jason with one hand, Robert with one good leg.

Both rocking up at the Manchester hospital.

What sometimes gets forgotten is the costs a big crash can bring, i know Jason also had a big damage bill sarurday night.

Chopper

I