British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dempo

Berwick Bordernapolis

Seems to be no Updates on this meeting??

Go to updates site and alas you'll see why 'icicle.' :sad:

Seb wins :cheers::approve:

Olly Allan 2nd

Ludvig 3rd :cheers::party:

Posted the other day that I didnt like handicap meetings,and tonight only confirmed that even more.Poor racing genrally on a poor track that saw many riders struggle to even turn the bike.Track certainly was to blame for Fishers Ht5 crash,and he was a very lucky boy to walk away from it.

Good to see a home winner in Alden.

Could somebody please post individual scores?

Buman 2

Mudgway 6

Lindgren 13

Complin 11

Fisher 7

Wells 5

Summers 4

McKinna 8

Eklof 7

Manev 0 :blink:

Alden 13

Nedermark 6

Doolan 12

Allen 13

Davey 3

Franc 11

Gotta agree with Screm as usual. What an awful meeting if I'm being honest...I mean heat 17 with a line up of Buman, Mckinna, Davey and Manev was pathetic. Delighted Seb won it.

Gotta agree with Screm as usual. What an awful meeting if I'm being honest...I mean heat 17 with a line up of Buman, Mckinna, Davey and Manev was pathetic. Delighted Seb won it.

In the race you mention,McKinna was off a 5m handicap and was still leading coming out of the 2nd bend. :unsure:

a poor meeting the track was crap well done seb but hard lines olly allan :cry:

Buman 2

Mudgway 6

Lindgren 13

Complin 11

Fisher 7

Wells 5

Summers 4

McKinna 8

Eklof 7

Manev 0 :blink:

Alden 13

Nedermark 6

Doolan 12

Allen 13

Davey 3

Franc 11

Thank you.

Edited by NWS

a poor meeting the track was crap well done seb but hard lines olly allan :cry:

Yes Allen must have thought he had the £1000 in his pocket! It really was a stunning move by Alden and on the less favoured inside line on bend three. To be fair with all the rain Friday night and Saturday morning and again some I understand Saturday pm and with the Football on it is dead easy for people to have a punt on here but it could not have been easy to get conditions right?

Yes Allen must have thought he had the £1000 in his pocket! It really was a stunning move by Alden and on the less favoured inside line on bend three. To be fair with all the rain Friday night and Saturday morning and again some I understand Saturday pm and with the Football on it is dead easy for people to have a punt on here but it could not have been easy to get conditions right?

It was interesting to hear last night that "Berwick had been hit with a deluge on friday night",well we certainly had rain but deluge,I dont think so,the rain had stopped by mid-morning.

It was interesting to hear last night that "Berwick had been hit with a deluge on friday night",well we certainly had rain but deluge,I dont think so,the rain had stopped by mid-morning.

It was tipping it down where I stayed in town Friday night into Saturday morning. Seems as soon as you got a mile or two south it cleared up. I went along to football and track looked very heavy on bends.Think damage was done overnight?

It was tipping it down where I stayed in town Friday night into Saturday morning. Seems as soon as you got a mile or two south it cleared up. I went along to football and track looked very heavy on bends.Think damage was done overnight?

Yes torrential at times over night.

Some move by Alden!

One things I learned at this meeting: I much prefer the 3rd bend to the stand.

It has to be the best viewing point in British speedway.