British Speedway Forum
stratton

Great Races That People Remember While Watching Speedway?

Does he still go? I remember seeing him there a few years back stood with brother david who didn't look well at all.

He's there nearly every meeting near the snack bar, sometimes with brother David who lives in Moredon. Barry Duke, the Penhill lad, also there most weeks, Keener from Minety occasionally. Don Rogers attends most meetings.

3 GREATES RACES FOR ME AND I AM A BIASED MARK LORAM FAN LOL

1. NOT MARK!! JAN O PEDERSEN IN AN 8 RIDER RACE STARTED OFF THE BACK MESSED THE START UP THEN PASSED EVERYONE ITS ON YOU TUBE SOMEWHERE

2. LORAMSKI 1999 GP FINAL IN LINKOPPING SWEDEN - CLASSIC OVERTAKES

3. LORAMSKI BRITISH FINAL RUN OFF WITH LOUIS -HARD BUT FAIR RACING PASSING AND REPASSING

I still chuckle at the title of this thread :rofl:

I still chuckle at your remark that Kenny Carter did not have Natural/ Talent? :lol:He was only a in and out no 1 within three years :t:

As Briggo said Ashby should have realised that at one time he was the best rider in the world. Would say those two racing each other at Blunsdon in the late 60s was the best race I've seen, Ashby riding for Exeter just pipped Briggo. Still speak to the modest Marlborough-flyer on the Blunsdon terraces.

You might Laugh robin but crash would be on par with Crump and Adams for me from the back was suberb wasnt flamboyant but what a rider.A brilliant era british wise Wilson,Boocock bros Bettsy Louis Ashby some talent eh wish they were around now would domestically have a field day.