British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
alan_boon

Final 2011 Gp - Gorzow

Start this off, see how we get on..

My tips: 1. Gollob, 2. Jonsson, 3. Hancock, 4. Sayfutdinov

Oh, and <removed. kindly stop posting unacceptable language and insults>

Thanks for actually setting up a thread.

Certainly the fans at the track have turned up in force so the interest is there in the Grand Prix. Unless that is because they all purchased their tickets months ago in advance!

It would seem the poles certainly know how to sort out a wet track. Heat 4 was a promising race indeed. Also the first round of heats were spread ok across the gates with wins R-B-W-Y being 1-0-1-2 and points 6-4-6-8.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Holta GET OFF THE TRACK!! Did you really think it'd be all four back because it was 'a bit slippery'! I had £5 on Harris at 4s for the heat as well - man that sucks.

Wow Heat 6 was something and despite the numerous lead changes didn't expect Crump to get up on the line at all.

No Xmas card for Rune from you then obrien48, certainly sucked big time. Try avoid playing poker etc. tonight.

I wouldn't be brave enough to bet on Heat 8 with three race winners Hancock, Ward and Hampel.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Wow Heat 6 was something and despite the numerous lead changes didn't expect Crump to get up on the line at all.

No Xmas card for Rune from you then obrien48, certainly sucked big time. Try avoid playing poker etc. tonight.

I wouldn't be brave enough to bet on Heat 8 with three race winners Hancock, Ward and Hampel.

My money is on Ward, or at least it would be if I'd remembered to put the bet on :angry:

Ward, Hancock, Hampel, Holta for me.

My money is on Ward, or at least it would be if I'd remembered to put the bet on :angry:

Ward, Hancock, Hampel, Holta for me.

Yeh I went for Ward as well but alas I think the track has changed so much from his first ride. Luckily I had Ward first ride at 4s!!! and Hancock - couldn't believe THREE TO ONE!

Have pocketed my little profit and will watch the rest now...

Did the established GP stars put Darcy in his place then or was it a one-race blip for him? I hope he does well so that it sways him to accept a WIld Card invitation next year. Would love to see him riding regularly in the series. Looking at Freddie Lindgren's scores maybe he thinks he has a Wild Card already sewn up?

Yeh I went for Ward as well but alas I think the track has changed so much from his first ride. Luckily I had Ward first ride at 4s!!! and Hancock - couldn't believe THREE TO ONE!

Have pocketed my little profit and will watch the rest now...

So who did they lay as the favourite in Hancock's race? Surely speedway heat betting doesn't pay such handsome odds all the time? I've never bet on heats in speedway.

Gobsmacking win for Harris over unbeaten Hancock and also Crump in the race.

So who did they lay as the favourite in Hancock's race? Surely speedway heat betting doesn't pay such handsome odds all the time? I've never bet on heats in speedway.

Holder was 2.(something)

Holder was 2.(something)

Also - be warned it can be a nightmare at times - I tend to heat bet when there is a massive gate bias! The first 4/6 heats tonight gate 4 was the one to be on - but now it's anyone's guess! Still - really enjoying the racing - perhaps they should soak ALL tracks prior to racing!!!

Holta GET OFF THE TRACK!! Did you really think it'd be all four back because it was 'a bit slippery'! I had £5 on Harris at 4s for the heat as well - man that sucks.

Make that x 2...shocking

Is the final GP next year due to be Gorzow? Tonight's is proving to be very entertaining can only imagine how it would be if the World title was at stake too. Would be totally insane if Gollob or Hampel was challenging for it with the points all bunched up.

obrien48 i presume the odds shrink though when there is a gate bias? Then again from the prices you've quoted so far it doesn't seem they might go to unbettable levels from a making a profit view. I'll monitor the first few meetings next year.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Make that x 2...shocking

What the hell was Holta moaning at?

Is the final GP next year due to be Gorzow? Tonight's is proving to be very entertaining can only imagine how it would be if the World title was at stake too. Would be totally insane if Gollob or Hampel was challenging for it with the points all bunched up.

obrien48 i presume the odds shrink though when there is a gate bias? Then again from the prices you've quoted so far it doesn't seem they might go to unbettable levels from a making a profit view. I'll monitor the first few meetings next year.

Not that I've noticed tbh - on Skybet they sometimes do but tonight I'm using Sportingbet.com

For instance: Ht 14

Hancock 2.025

Lindgren 3.5

Bjerre 4.5

Kolod... 7.5

Decimal Odds

Edited by obrien48