British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
alan_boon

Final 2011 Gp - Gorzow

PMSL

HELLO! Do you have a copy of 'Learn to cheat' by TH Gollob?

Oh You do - how wonderful - can you keep it for me?

M-my Name...

T H Gollob!

Good old Yellow Pages. Thryre not just here for the nasty things in life, like Matt Ford or a blocked silencer.

I were right about that saddle though.

PMSL

HELLO! Do you have a copy of 'Learn to cheat' by TH Gollob?

Oh You do - how wonderful - can you keep it for me?

M-my Name...

T H Gollob!

:lol::lol:

We're showing our age... ;)

:party:

Good old Yellow Pages. Thryre not just here for the nasty things in life, like Matt Ford or a blocked silencer.

I were right about that saddle though.

Noooooooooo - that's mint! I'm off to play with my hornby 00 gauge model railway signal box!

Felt sorry for Harris tonight, he was unlucky in two races. Wish he had shown that form all season long, hope its not too little too late now :(

Felt sorry for Harris tonight, he was unlucky in two races. Wish he had shown that form all season long, hope its not too little too late now :(

Clearly whatever the problem was - the team have identified it and he is a lot more competitive now, lets hope he can have a good break over the winter and take that knowledge forward next season - GPs or otherwise.

Clearly whatever the problem was - the team have identified it and he is a lot more competitive now, lets hope he can have a good break over the winter and take that knowledge forward next season - GPs or otherwise.

On the contrary, I think it's the winter break that screws him. He then takes about 4 months to get going again.

What he needs is a winter touring Australia, testing out engines on big fast tracks and staying competitive and then hit the ground running come March.

On the contrary, I think it's the winter break that screws him. He then takes about 4 months to get going again.

What he needs is a winter touring Australia, testing out engines on big fast tracks and staying competitive and then hit the ground running come March.

I agree with IO, Harris ended the 2010 season i a very good way but yet he didnt get going until towards the end of this GP season.

It could also be that the tracks in the of the season suits him better then the tracks during the rest of the season.

I'm really hoping AJ can start next season the way he finished this one. It look like he has his "set ups" sorted and has been the pick of the bunch over the second half of the series. AJ would be a great World Champion in my opinion.

I'm really hoping AJ can start next season the way he finished this one. It look like he has his "set ups" sorted and has been the pick of the bunch over the second half of the series. AJ would be a great World Champion in my opinion.

Certainly my favourite rider and that race with Emil in the peeing rain was breathtaking, no hang ups about conditions, just went for it. I was watching from behind a cushion screaming at the telly that he only needed 2 points, waiting for him to come a cropper but he didn't (thank God) :t:

Has anybody noticed the little boxes that are attached to every rider's lower right hand fork leg? I don't recall seeing those before.

Wonder what they are?

they are transponders for timing each rider. will be used instead of the stop watch and the silly red line used to split two riders at end of close race.

was looked into 2 years ago but put off because of cost. very good idea and has lots of plus points.

will be used maybe for friday quali or gate pick in future.

they are transponders for timing each rider. will be used instead of the stop watch and the silly red line used to split two riders at end of close race.

was looked into 2 years ago but put off because of cost. very good idea and has lots of plus points.

will be used maybe for friday quali or gate pick in future.

They were used at Sanok (Poland) in 2008 at the EM Iceracing Championships, during the practice it recorded lap times and speeds. It was thought at the time, due to the warm weather, these times would be used to decide placings if the meeting was cancelled.