British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SteveEvans

Gb Under 21 Vs Usa

Well folks, it looks like the camera was recording, and whilst it was locked off on the tripod and not framed correctly, poor old Porky's 'leap' has indeed been captured for posterity !!

Edited by ballinger

Well folks, it looks like the camera was recording, and whilst it was locked off on the tripod and not framed correctly, poor old Porky's 'leap' has indeed been captured for posterity !!

So was Porky correct,he claimed the tapes were let up while he was mid-air, i think that was an excuse on his part :lol: .

Who was the naughty ref then? :lol: The tapes definitely went up.

Who was the naughty ref then? :lol: The tapes definitely went up.

It was Chris Durno!!! :wink:

The meeting was much more interesting than seemed on the updates,could have gone either way, Kenny in a class of his own, Austin gave him good back up,shame about the fall in his last race, but he was going for the 2nd place that would have given The USA a draw.

So presumably you have the final score as 47-43 to GB.

The BSPA website (and speedway updates) have 46-44

So presumably you have the final score as 47-43 to GB.

The BSPA website (and speedway updates) have 46-44

I was under the impression going into the last heat, the USA needed a 5-1 to get a drawn meeting, maybe Mainman can clear up this point or should i say anomaly.

Edited by greyhoundp

I was under the impression going into the last heat, the USA needed a 5-1 to get a drawn meeting, maybe Mainman can clear up this point or should i say anomaly.

I was there and I'm with you. I think heat 7 on updates is where the difference arises