Kyle Howarth

R/R for Adam Mckinna

Karl Mason

Scott Richardson

Jason Garrity

Tom Woolley

Chris Widman

Are the teams as far as i know

If those are the two teams i can only see one winner. whilst it was possible for the Colts to cover for Byron with R/R there is no way they can cover for Adam as well. I realise Scunny have Irving out, but that is more than covered for by R/R. Scunny should be far to strong all round for the Colts despite Kyle and Jason trying there damdest to keep the scoreline close.

Good luck to all the guys and stay safe.

I feared it would be,i saw the track yesterday and it was perfect,tip top as ever but its rained most of the night and still raining here now

What do they go from here then? As far as i know Scunthorpe has no curfues and restrictions on when it can hold a meeting. So one might think they can keep trying each night of this week? The weather is due to clear up tomorrow. But is that just to short notice? Cant believe the weather could be the one to mess up Scunnys chance of silver this season! :( :(

It's rare for Scunthorpe to cancel a meeting so it shows how badly the rain has affected the track. A decision not taken lightly...

What do they go from here then? As far as i know Scunthorpe has no curfues and restrictions on when it can hold a meeting. So one might think they can keep trying each night of this week? The weather is due to clear up tomorrow. But is that just to short notice? Cant believe the weather could be the one to mess up Scunnys chance of silver this season! :( :(

Scunny can run any time but with other tracks to think of and riders riding else where it may not be so simple,the weather is due to clear up late tomorrow yes and the track is packed and in good order so im sure and the first chance they will get it on,prob is the rain isnt the type of showers that blow though its that shytie drizzle that soaks everything!!!

Scunny can run any time but with other tracks to think of and riders riding else where it may not be so simple,the weather is due to clear up late tomorrow yes and the track is packed and in good order so im sure and the first chance they will get it on,prob is the rain isnt the type of showers that blow though its that shytie drizzle that soaks everything!!!

True true. And with Sheffield having a meeting thursday. And the Scorps being away friday at somerset. I hate when it drizzles. Soaks everyone and everything and makes life misserable lol.

True true. And with Sheffield having a meeting thursday. And the Scorps being away friday at somerset. I hate when it drizzles. Soaks everyone and everything and makes life misserable lol.

To be honest looking at the pics on the link below i cant see much racing at Sheff on thursday unless the weather is good for the next two days.it looks like the F1 Stock car had some fun at the weekend

http://forum.stoxnet.com/topic/22982-sheffeild-sludge/

scroll down there are some pictures

Just 2 matches Thursday being Redcar v Somerset & Sheffield v USA select so i would think Sheffield would release Birks making Thursday the probable race night.

Just 2 matches Thursday being Redcar v Somerset & Sheffield v USA select so i would think Sheffield would release Birks making Thursday the probable race night.

I cant see Scunny running in direct competion with Sheff,think thats how it works

A challenge match against a NL play off S/F? I would have thought there would be a bit of lee way as regards an almost full strength Saints riding ASAP because of the weather & staging of the final(whoever gets there).

A challenge match against a NL play off S/F? I would have thought there would be a bit of lee way as regards an almost full strength Saints riding ASAP because of the weather & staging of the final(whoever gets there).

i agree but i dont think its the riders i think it more running in direct competion against your nearest team,i.e they try not to take bums on seat of each other,which to be honest is the right thing to do,i would say also a few from Sheff will wanna come see the Saints/prolers try and progress to the final as well as seeing there team against the USA

Its a tough one either way

but looking at he pictures from Owlerton,they will do well to sort that track with the weather that is around at the moment

Edited by montie

There's no need for competition. Bearing in mind it was originally supposed to be staged at Sheffield, why not run the meeting at Sheffield as part of a DH on Thursday? Assuming the Americans agree to a slight alteration.