British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lynnboy

Team Sky

I dont know if there has been a thread started already regarding this but i think sky should jump on the band wagon here if darcy gets a gp place and add chris holder to form team sky. they have team sky in cycle racing so why not give it ago they could be the new hamill and hancock.!!! :cheers:

Edited by lynnboy

I dont know if there has been a thread started already regarding this but i think sky should jump on the band wagon here if darcy gets a gp place and add chris holder to form team sky. they have team sky in cycle racing so why not give it ago they could be the new hamill and hancock.!!! :cheers:

Hamill and Hancock were sponsored by Exide ........... Dont think impartiality towards 2 riders from Sky would really be fair.... Maybe Duracell might be interested :unsure:

Hamill and Hancock were sponsored by Exide ........... Dont think impartiality towards 2 riders from Sky would really be fair.... Maybe Duracell might be interested :unsure:

i know they were sponsored by exide :rolleyes: was using them as a example! and dont sky show cycling on skysports so cant see why it could not be done

I would think more likely would be Team Hagon, although even that is unlikely as they tried it before with Crump, Louis and Screen and unless it is recognised by BSI it won't mean anything. Hancock wanted riders own numbers to be recognised, as in his own 45, but again it is pointless if just one or two do it.

Trust me Sky will have cycling on soon, they are waiting for the current contracts to run out.