British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
michaelcroucher

Does Tvp Sports Still Show Speedway

I have just ordered my polish N card system and see that with the package it comes with TVP Sports and N Sports. I was just wondering what speedway do they show on these channels. TVP sports use to show Polish League, GP and any other speedway events in Poland is this the case still and what other speedway do they show on TV.

I have just ordered my polish N card system and see that with the package it comes with TVP Sports and N Sports. I was just wondering what speedway do they show on these channels. TVP sports use to show Polish League, GP and any other speedway events in Poland is this the case still and what other speedway do they show on TV.

I don't know if this will help,but TVP Sport have a back catalogue of zuzel meetings shown on national TV dating back to 2009.

The link is:- http://sport.tvp.pl/zuzel/speedway-ekstraliga/mecze?start_rec=0

I would have thought so. I cant say for sure!

If you have Cyfra then you will have Canal sport, Orange Sport and Polsat sport, so, in theory, you will have all bases covered incase the contract does change hands. Elitserien is on Orange sport, the gp's are on Canal and Elite league on Polsat just out of interest.

We have been watching Polish speedway on TVP sport for 3 seasons. We get this on the TVN package, very basic (N Sport included). TVP Sport show Extra League live 2 meetings on Sundays with repeats in the week. Over the years we have seen Polish Championship, Polish Pairs, Polish U21 Championship, U21 World Team Cup Final in Poland, plus a few others. Then there is the World Ice Championship qualifier from Poland in January.

The down side of things for us is a rumour from a very reliable Polish source that the 2013 rights are up for tender next year.

We have been watching Polish speedway on TVP sport for 3 seasons. We get this on the TVN package, very basic (N Sport included). TVP Sport show Extra League live 2 meetings on Sundays with repeats in the week. Over the years we have seen Polish Championship, Polish Pairs, Polish U21 Championship, U21 World Team Cup Final in Poland, plus a few others. Then there is the World Ice Championship qualifier from Poland in January.

The down side of things for us is a rumour from a very reliable Polish source that the 2013 rights are up for tender next year.

many thanks for the feed back but do you get the GP and the world cup on TVN package.

many thanks for the feed back but do you get the GP and the world cup on TVN package.

Sorry no, not with this cheap package!

TVP Sport currently has the Ekstraliga rights. They also show the polish Individual Final and if I remember rightly the European Indivudual final last year and the U21 Final this year, but that was because they were held on poish soil.