British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Leszno Gp 28th April 2012

Does anyone know if the official SGP app for iphones for 2012 as I am unable to find it

Speaking of Harris, did anyone notice why his bike failed on him the second time around?

if you watch the replay you can clearly see before it packed in that his timing cover was hanging off - when this departed from the engine it died.

I hope Harris kicked some serious arse for that, that's a huge failure on the mechanics part.

Then again I assume it was the mechanics who did it. We all know Gollob does his own timings during a meeting.

wouldn't have happened if Ted was still his mechanic

http://www.speedwayg...er-under-attack

"He thinks that he should be here....for me, Harris is a strange guy who produces zero and then is still surprised that it is going wrong"

This perfectly sumarises Harris' GP career. I used to like 'Bomber'; he's as an exciting rider on his day, but I think years of charity have made him delusional. There's having confidence in your ability and then there's being misguided.

The fact he's last in the series, having spent £20k on equipment, suggests he just isn't good enough any more, and his place, and the inevitable sponsorship opportunities that a place in the series brings, should go elsewhere in 2013.

JT.

Edited by JT
  • Like 1

Does anyone know if the official SGP app for iphones for 2012 as I am unable to find it

I UNDERSTAND the 2012 version will be ready and available for Prague