British Speedway Forum
vog

Stoke 2012

. Hopefully we can go one step further this year and win something!

With the Mighty Saints starting again with a new batch of 3 pointers,you have a chance............. :wink:

Would quite like to see young Tom Bollards in the Stoke line up next season, this kid is pretty special but quite suprised he hast been snapped up as yet, great potential and only beaten once in the midland league last term.

That'll do for me! I think both Richie and Ash can push on for 9 point averages this season, and should form a very solid top 2. We apparently have a verbal agreement with Ben Reade, although Mildenhall are trying to scupper that, but if he comes back, that is 3 good sigings!

That'll do for me! I think both Richie and Ash can push on for 9 point averages this season, and should form a very solid top 2. We apparently have a verbal agreement with Ben Reade, although Mildenhall are trying to scupper that, but if he comes back, that is 3 good sigings!

Agree both could push for or achieve 9 point averages next year.

Hope Ben chooses the Potters.

Hmm, Worrall and Birks, Aitkin and Pickard that would be a pretty strong top 4, only needs a 3 pointer to score 5,s and 6,s to put you in as favourites for the title, you certainly will take some beating in 13 & 15.

With the Mighty Saints starting again with a new batch of 3 pointers,you have a chance............. :wink:

I thought Scunny would of entered The Knock out cup etc, they of had hat trick

Edited by EdwardIan

Chuffed that Ben is back, I just hope that he has good machinery under him this year, as he showed at the back end of last season what he is capable of.

Still no idea who will fill in the gaps! Wouldn't surprise me to see Tim Nobes in as the other reserve, leaving us with more room at the top end.

So, Jaimie Pickard makes it 4 for Stoke. Comes in on a 6.87...no idea where he will slot in or who comes in with him! Glad to have him back though!

Agreed Vog, Jaime Pickard back is great news. Slightly off the thread, are there any plans for a premier league return in the near future?

Well happy Jaimies back at Stoke. Goes well there. Think i might make a trip of two over to Stoke this year to keep up with our former Saints lads. Shapin up well here. :)

So, that leaves us with:

1. Ashley Birks 8.28

3. Jaimie Pickard 6.87

5. Richie Worrall 7.75

7. Ben Reade 3

Total 25.9 thus far. Leaves us with 14.1.

No idea who to have!

EDIT:

I think maybe Tim Nobes will be back as a second 3 point reserve. That leaves 11.1 for the other 2. Possible combinations I would like to see include

Brendan Johnson 5.52/Lewis Kerr 5.55

Stefan Nielsen 5.28/Mark Baseby 5.67

Paul Starke 5.89/Richard Franklin 4.84

Edited by vog

So, that leaves us with:

1. Ashley Birks 8.28

3. Jaimie Pickard 6.87

5. Richie Worrall 7.75

7. Ben Reade 3

Total 25.9 thus far. Leaves us with 14.1.

No idea who to have!

EDIT:

I think maybe Tim Nobes will be back as a second 3 point reserve. That leaves 11.1 for the other 2. Possible combinations I would like to see include

Brendan Johnson 5.52/Lewis Kerr 5.55

Stefan Nielsen 5.28/Mark Baseby 5.67

Paul Starke 5.89/Richard Franklin 4.84

Lewis Kerr has already been announced as a Y S