Sign in to follow this  
Liamhgk13

Young Stars

So we have

3. Kerr

4. Knight

5. Cockle

6. Rose

i imagine stokes will be the other reserve, and would quite like to see lambert as a number one.

If he dose not get signed up i would like to see Chris Mills as number 1 :)

You guys have got Adam Lowe too haven't you ??

massive risk because he is coming back from a nasty injury & he has been been the bravest of riders even at the best of times. I hope it doesn't effect his confidence

Lionking, not sure what you mean by that? I feel Adam will be 100% he is a brave lad who likes the wide outside and makes greap passes at times. I know having spoken to him at great length he is ready to get back to where he was at the end of 2010. At that time he was ridding at number 5 getting good scores and looked all set to make the next move up, in fact his average was just under 7 with bonus points.

However like all riders coming back from injury he will be doing plenty of laps and making sure he is fully race fit by the time we go to the tapes this year.

Well pleased to see Brendan Johnson finally announced tonight as a Kings Lynn Young Star for 2012 :approve:

Edited by PhilK
  • Like 1

I would just like to point out i may of had a crash but it will not affect me. If ive not been the bravest over the years then people must of watched the rong person. #ilovefans

• Like 2

blimey thats a long wait for a ride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a supporter from Dudley (who Brendan rode a couple of matches for last season) I am delighted that he has got a ride for this season. I was hoping that we could have fit him in our team for 2012, and still hope that he will wear our colours again before he moves on from NL.

From what I saw, he is one of the most dedicated riders in the NL, who just needs a good run in a team to enable him to prove himself. A more polite bloke you could not wish to meet, and I wish him every success at Kings Lynn.

'Ommer 'Um Brendan!!!

Edited by villiers210
  • Like 1

I would just like to point out i may of had a crash but it will not affect me. If ive not been the bravest over the years then people must of watched the rong person. #ilovefans

#Lad

Well said Adam and dale! Adams a great rider and 1 of the bravest I've seen! He's a great addition to the team and look forward to seeing him again around the Norfolk arena! #lad

Great side well done Dale :)

U tell em!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like the Young Stars are just looking for the final reserve and I'd be very surprised if it isn't Scott Campos on 5.27

1. Cockle (7.47)

2. Johnson (5.52)

3. Knight (6.59)

4. Lowe (5.62)

5. Kerr (5.55)

6. Stokes (3.71)

7. Campos (5.27) - TBC

Looks a pretty solid team that should hold it's own at the NA. Hopefully Knight and Kerr will be the big improvers.

Also see we've drawn that lot from just down the road in the KO Cup. Bring it on ;):lol:

Edited by Speedball