British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
speedy bill

Team Buxton

any news yet on who will be at Buxton this year.Will allott and Branford lead the way again is Felton returning yet again or will it be Burrnet will Blacklock return he must the improvement was good to see and he is a must.Hope Taylor will ride think Preist will be going back to Stoke he never got on well with Buxtons track.Do they fitt into 40 u dont know if not who will go come on give us a clue.

I like watching little buxton would love to see a team like

1.Jay Herne

2.Dean Felton

3.Tim Webster

4.Rob Branford or Ben Taylor

5.Adam Allott

6.Ryan Blacklock

7.Daniel Greenwood

I like watching little buxton would love to see a team like

1.Jay Herne

2.Dean Felton

3.Tim Webster

4.Rob Branford or Ben Taylor

5.Adam Allott

6.Ryan Blacklock

7.Daniel Greenwood

Branford has to be the no 1 in that side on averages alone.

Junior

No disrespect but Tim Webster would be one of the last that I personally would include. Nothing to do with his ability or anything but he just cannot get around the Buxton track. Ryan is the one highlight fom this season and will only get better in 2012.

Tim can't get round Buxton ? - I think you're mistaken - Buxton v Newport 5/9/10 Tim - 11 +1. Beat Craig Cook twice. Buxton v Stoke 1/5/11 Tim - 10 and he'll get better as he gets used to it - you've got a top rider there, wish he was still at Stoke !

Tim can't get round Buxton ? - I think you're mistaken - Buxton v Newport 5/9/10 Tim - 11 +1. Beat Craig Cook twice. Buxton v Stoke 1/5/11 Tim - 10 and he'll get better as he gets used to it - you've got a top rider there, wish he was still at Stoke !

One thing you neglect to include is that he also scored 2 points in another meeting this year (and using your way of highlighting - he was beaten by Ryan Blacklock) and last year he scored 3 in another meeting. Even when he has won races in the past, he very rarely looks comfortable around the turns.

Away riders rarely do look comfortable at Buxton - it's an unusual track - but when you get used to it, and he'll get plenty of practice. Reckon he'll be good for you.

There have been plenty of riders who have looked at home on their first visit to Buxton and others who have never, despite years of experience, mastered it. A rider of Tim's average needs to be scoring from the off and not 'learning' his home track. Anyway, that is my personal opinion and it is up to the Buxton promotion as to who they sign. Whoever it is, the fans will be behind them as always.

Tim will get 100% support from everyone at Buxton now that he has signed and I wish him all the best for the season ahead.

Buxton will have a great chance of winning league the league if all riders return plus Webster but who will they leave out as they must be over 40 is Branford not returning but they could have Allott Branford Taylor Webster plus three 3 pointers but i dout that very much so who is out i would like to know any ideas :D