British Speedway Forum
emerald tyke

Monster Energy Sponsorship

Regarding the 'Mundane Lifts' It isn't a cheap/childish comment merely a joke using the difference in the vibrancy of the two companies, obviously heavily based on their actual products.

Mind you, if i remember rightly when they ditched the sport they left making some swingeing public comments not normally seen or befitting of a sponsor in any sport.

Thank you for your kind words :mad: Just for the record we may not be a massive company like monster but since 2001 have put around a million pounds into speedway.

For our troubles you get lots of hassle and comments from a dick head ! yep thats you :lol:

Are you sure YOU are connnected to the company only seems a very strange choice of words from someone who represents a company.

If it was meant to be a joke it was in poor taste. Of course are products are of no real use to most in speedway. No one wants to buy a lift for £40000 but their have a use of a can of fizzy for a quid.

A serious loss of sense of humour to not see it for the obvious joke it is. Can you really be taking the joke as a serious post??? Have you never made a joke about a product or company in your life?

Regarding comments i have said nothing out of turn toward the bsi, i say it as i see it and they no that, always have.

We could be back tomorrow as a sponsor if we wanted to and have a good relationship with the bsi.

And you are?

Even allowing for my bad memory i can assure you that someone connected to the company had many 'bad' words to say about the SGP and Speedway in general at the time they withdrew their sponsorship. I've also an inkling there was a quote in the Speedway Star at the time that was critical of the sport.

Bellend.

Goodness me, where on earth do i begin to counter such a superbly crafted and constructed argument. There are many, many similar jokes on here about the various Promotion GIrls. So in the interest of balance and fairness that i'm sure you possess (sarcasm) i guess you're about to plough through lots of threads to add your comment of 'Bellend' to each.

Anyway i don't care if you call me childish names cos i know that my girlfriend's pretty pink poodle can 'ave that dog in your picture lol (please note the 'lol' indicates a joke!)

Edited by manchesterpaul

chill out manchesterpaul, its getting dull now everytime I log into the GP section theres yet more strange posts from you clogging up the otherwise occasional interesting and informed discussions!

• Like 2

Are you sure YOU are connnected to the company only seems a very strange choice of words from someone who represents a company.

A serious loss of sense of humour to not see it for the obvious joke it is. Can you really be taking the joke as a serious post??? Have you never made a joke about a product or company in your life?

And you are?

Even allowing for my bad memory i can assure you that someone connected to the company had many 'bad' words to say about the SGP and Speedway in general at the time they withdrew their sponsorship. I've also an inkling there was a quote in the Speedway Star at the time that was critical of the sport.

Goodness me, where on earth do i begin to counter such a superbly crafted and constructed argument. There are many, many similar jokes on here about the various Promotion GIrls. So in the interest of balance and fairness that i'm sure you possess (sarcasm) i guess you're about to plough through lots of threads to add your comment of 'Bellend' to each.

Anyway i don't care if you call me childish names cos i know that my girlfriend's pretty pink poodle can 'ave that dog in your picture lol (please note the 'lol' indicates a joke!)

Hopefully you've waken and shaken him a bit with this one. He's been an absolute tosser for a few months and has even said he might sponsor speedway again! He's been agreeing with almost everyone and only posting happy smileys. Cheers paul for your efforts!

• Like 1

chill out manchesterpaul, its getting dull now everytime I log into the GP section theres yet more strange posts from you clogging up the otherwise occasional interesting and informed discussions!

Eh! that's a very strange post indeed to make. I'm well chilled and not over animated about anything right now.

On the subject of strange posts see a prime example below. Or seeing as you didn't target that i take it you think that's a normal post to make?. Ok no worries, give 'em enough rope and all that :wink:

Bellend.

Eh! that's a very strange post indeed to make. I'm well chilled and not over animated about anything right now.

On the subject of strange posts see a prime example below. Or seeing as you didn't target that i take it you think that's a normal post to make?. Ok no worries, give 'em enough rope and all that :wink:

Blazeaway's post is a perfectly good description if you ask me :lol:

• Like 1

Oh well i'm quite happy to let my words be published and let others see what they see. However, once again the phrase comes to mind "give 'em enough rope etc."

'nuff said end of convo

Edited by manchesterpaul

And you are?

well if you do come from mancester as your name says , i expect the pink poodle was nicked :P all other points ya wrong :D

Hopefully you've waken and shaken him a bit with this one. He's been an absolute tosser for a few months and has even said he might sponsor speedway again! He's been agreeing with almost everyone and only posting happy smileys. Cheers paul for your efforts!

what a good post :D :D :D :D

Blazeaway's post is a perfectly good description if you ask me :lol:

I thought it was more along autobiographical lines. :blink:

Think Im there already - but its another Lift company I need! Wonder if Stannah will ever start sponsoring speedway!

:D stair lift, platform lift, bed lift, we do them all not just passenger / goods lifts ;) think i might need one soon as not getting any younger, Stannah is a good British company, buy our service/small goods lifts from them and stair lifts ;)

• Like 1

It sounds like you have a complete product range. My business has dabbled in sponsorship in other sports in the past, and if it is any consolation, many are a lot worse than speedway in looking after sponsors. In summary, all sports take sponsors for granted, it is an epidemic

• Like 1

It sounds like you have a complete product range. My business has dabbled in sponsorship in other sports in the past, and if it is any consolation, many are a lot worse than speedway in looking after sponsors. In summary, all sports take sponsors for granted, it is an epidemic

100 % right. starts out good and then goes down hill. Motocross one of the better ones.

• Like 1

bit dissapointed with the presentation. i thought lesbo was where monster was coming out in force. better show at a british mx1 round, seems it is just a polish thing and not the full US monster package.

I knew I remembered somebody saying the Monster sponsorship was coming from Poland.... Did anybody notice from last nights SWC in Poland that the 2 Monster trucks that were in the pits, and taking Russia around on their victory lap were English registered ? Nottingham / Lincoln plates to be more specific........

Out of interest I just jumped onto the Monster UK website and according to that Chris Holder is from New Zealand!!!!