British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
greyhoundp

The Heathens V Mildenhall 2nd Leg

Well guys just over 48 hours to go before an intriguing 2nd leg at Monmore Wood, Mildenhall have a 1 point lead from the 1st leg so its finally balanced.

Here we have 2 of the favourites for NL honours in 2012, who will win, where will it be won ? the 1st question is anyones guess, but my idea of where it will be won, well i think JJ will have a big part to play,as will Ashley Morris, but i really think it will be down at the reserves position, where this could be won and lost, as the 1 to 5 seem very evenlly balanced, and all in all seem to cancel each other out, in my humble opinion, i cant see either team getting thrashed, but am going for maybe at most a 6 point home win. Good luck to both teams.

One thing i am sure we will see, is a well run meeting, which seems to be a problem for some tracks to achieve. :wink: and it does the sport no favours, because supporters will walk away, and wont come back.

• Like 1

It will be a close meeting but Dudley will come out winners, Here's to a well prepared track and a 2 well run clubs which seems to be something rare of late

• Like 1

Niall Strudwick in for the unfortunate Josh Bates.

Assuming the meeting goes ahead.

The forecast doesn't look too wonderful!

well I am five -ten mins from track in Willenhall and there was some overnight rain but the sun is out now with a wind. Monmore track drains well and they were working on it immediately after last night's meeting.

Has it rained much there then? I live in Dudley and it ain't rained all day

Has it rained much there then? I live in Dudley and it ain't rained all day

Chucking it down when I arrived at work at 6.10am. Cleared up mid-morning-ish, but still a lot of surface water on the roads and pavements.

i went into wolvo about 6.30 and it looked like they had had a massive downpour.totaly dry in tipton a few miles away

i went into wolvo about 6.30 and it looked like they had had a massive downpour.totaly dry in tipton a few miles away

I went with my wife from a sunny but at times overcast Cradley to a rather wet & very puddly road from the Wolvo down to Monmore Wood and got waived away at 6:30ish and I saw some cars covered in hail/snow, so Nigel & co must have made the correct call in my opinion.

Thanks to the guy in the purple PT Cruiser that we followed as he bought back memories of my purple PTtheGt 2.5 GT :lol:

End of the day was dry where i live but nige wudnt call it off for no reason wid he, so track must of been pretty bad, dudley aint gona call it off for no reason are they. We will all av to wait for the rearranged fixture now.

End of the day was dry where i live but nige wudnt call it off for no reason wud he, so track must of been pretty bad, dudley aint gona call it off for no reason are they. We will all av to wait for the rearranged fixture now.

End of the day was dry where i live but nige wudnt call it off for no reason wud he, so track must of been pretty bad, dudley aint gona call it off for no reason are they. We will all av to wait for the rearranged fixture now.

Sorry but dunno why my phone has decided to put my comment 3 times