British Speedway Forum
MrMungo

Live Danish Speedway On Tv

1st time i`ve been able to watch -what a superb stream

Legal- and free!!! :lol:

1st time i`ve been able to watch -what a superb stream

Indeed it is and it's the same for the Danish League matches.

this is about the best picture quality stream i have seen on computer,first time for me watching danish final too

Can anyone fill us in what is being said. Any delay?

OK put it online so AVAILABLE as of NOW!

You can directly download it from the top of the following page.

MiniMax Racecard 2012 DANISH FINAL 1

Just bumping this for any latecomers, i only put it together with not too many minutes spare before the meeting was due to start. The one for the second leg will have accumulative scores heat-by-heat etc.

• Like 1

Just interviewing the riders(re: expectations, track conditions, etc) and talking about the weather/track conditions.

They are also suggesting that given current form MJJ will have a tough time keeping up with Kildemand.

Edited by MrMungo

can`t be that would be a short interview :approve:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just interviewing the riders(re: expectations, track conditions, etc) and talking about the weather/track conditions.

They are also suggesting that given current form MJJ will have a tough time keeping up with Kildemand.

Thank you. I saw Erik Gundersen's name up. Is he doing interviews?. Love to see dear Eric.

Erik Gundersen is co-commentating again. He did it before, aswell. At Holsted too, IIRC.

As a rule, they have one guy who is considered the anchor I guess you'd say. Another guy who usually an expert - rider, ex-rider, team manager, etc.

There's also a different guy in the pits asking the questions, but he's no Daria! ;)

Are they the betting odds that come on screen at the bottom before each heat? Are the Danes a nation of gamblers? :mad::D:drink:

Erik Gundersen is co-commentating again. He did it before, aswell. At Holsted too, IIRC.

As a rule, they have one guy who is considered the anchor I guess you'd say. Another guy who usually an expert - rider, ex-rider, team manager, etc.

There's also a different guy in the pits asking the questions, but he's no Daria! ;)

Who is!? :lol:

If the track is fine then MJJ will do good but if it's full of deep and not smooth then Michael will struggle as he is a smooth rider.

Excuses already! :lol: .

Yeah, the Oddset thing has been popular in Denmark for as long as I can remember. They like the odd bet or 40.

You can bet on any of the heats during the meeting - that's what the numbers are for.

21 heats tonight (assuming no run-offs). 20 heats, plus the final.

Are they the betting odds that come on screen at the bottom before each heat? Are the Danes a nation of gamblers? :mad::D:drink:

Excuses already! :lol: .

Here in UK you can bet on anything with a bookies shop on every high (and others lol) street. It still stuns me when i hear of people in America not being able to bet, yet you can all buy guns lol!. Hmmmm! i might be safer over here as betting can't kill you. Or can it? i nearly had a heart attack with my last sporting bet lol.

Great ride from Mikkel B

Andersen is finished.

Heat 4 is a cracker, Bjerre,Jesper,Kildemand and Jepsen Jensen.

3 wins from Gate 2 in a row.

Bjerre is shockingly out of form !

Edited by Kris Ad